Sunday, October 8, 2017

Grateful for all you do.

Hello there!!!
My turn to share for the CCD Monthly Mood Board Challenge!!!!
Image may contain: text

When sharing, don't forget to tag CDD with #CDDMONTHLY!!!!

Here is the mood board...
Image may contain: 1 person, candles

I had to use the adorable mouse set, Harvest Wishes.

Doesn't this set just make you smile ;)
I started off by taping up some watercolored cardstock with washi tape and adding some horizontal stripes with mowed lawn distress ink. After that dried I used the scalloped frame die from Fancy Frame Dies to cut the background panel.
I stamped the mice family with Memento black ink than colored them with Copic Markers in shades 
B02, 16 (overalls and bird)
C3, 5, 7 ( spoon, pie pan and shoes)
E11, 13, 15, 18 (mice)
E33, 34, 41, 42 (pie and apron)
R32, 35, 37, 39 (dresses and bow)
YG63 (stems and vines)
YR00, 02, 04 (pumpkins)
I added some white accents with agel pen than fussy cut the trio. Next I die cut a smaller panel from Vellum paper using Fancy Frames Dies. I stamped the sentiment combining two sets, Harvest Wishes and Tiny Sentiments.
The background includes other elements from Outdoor Landscape 2 Dies and Treat Bag Die. For a finishing touch I added some twine and a button.

Here are the items you can find in the CDD shop...
Image 1

Image 1

Image 1

Image 1

Image 1

Thanks for stopping by!!!

Hope you play along with us!!!

I am adding this to Tic Tac Toe Challenge...top row


Michelle

3 comments:

Craft-E-Place said...

Wow, this card is full of fun and interest. Beautifully coloured. Thanks for joining us at ATSM
Elaine

Lisa Elton said...

I love the sweet scene you've created Michele! The mice are precious and you've colored them beautifully. This is a darling card!

Shannon Fralish said...

Such a sweet card, Michelle! You've done a great job combining lots of elements into a wonderful design. Thanks so much for joining us at Tic Tac Toe Challenge this week -- hope to see you again!