Wednesday, October 11, 2017

Craftin' Desert Divas October Release!

Hello there!!
Michelle here on the CDD Blog sharing the October Release!!!! I'm so happy to show you what I have created!!!!
You'll be seeing the new stamps and dies Craftin' Desert Divas has instore for you....you will love them!!!


I am starting off with this adorable angel from the set Angel Kisses....love this!!!
I inked up the backgrounds with broken china and fired brick distress inks.  I die cut one panel with Fancy Frame Dies. I die cut a piece of broken china using Inside Scalloped Circle Dies. I used the flower dies that come with the set as poinsettias. I used fired brick and twisted citron distress inks.
I stamped the angel and sentiment with Memento black ink and colored with Copics.
E11, 13, 000 (skin)
E23, 29, 49 (hair)
B000 (eyes and wings)
Y15, 17 (halo and candle)
I added some white accents with a gel pen and maple leaves sequins.
***************************************
For this last card I used the set Nice List.
I stamped all the images with Memento black ink and colored them with Copic markers.
I colored the deer and gift boxes in shades
E40, 41, 42, 43, 44 and 93, C5, YR24, G000 ( deer and background)
R46, 59, W00, 1 (gift boxes)
I added some white accents with a gel pen.
I used a few different dies, Fancy Frame Dies, Inside Scalloped Circle Dies, Treat Box Dies. I scattered some maple leaves sequins and added some red twine and mini gold clothespin.

Here are the products I used today:
Image 1

Image 1


Image 1


Image 1

I am adding this to Addicted to Stamps and More

Hope you enjoyed this post!!!!

Thanks for stopping by!!!

Michelle

2 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

OH my goodness...there is so much cuteness happening here Michelle! Love the sweet little angel. These are so sweet!

Valentyna Komisarenko said...

Oh, how adorable it is! Love the angel, so sweet! Thank you for sharing your card with ATSM!