Monday, September 11, 2017

Craftin' Desert Diva Harvest Happiness

Hello there crafters!!!!

I'm so happy to share some some exciting news with you...I am part of the Craftin' Desert Diva design team!!!! Yay!!!!
I am sharing some cards with you I created using Harvest Happiness...this new release is amazing and adorable!!!!
Image 1

I started off with a light watercolored background using salty ocean distress ink. Than die cut the panel with Craftin' Desert Divas Fancy Frame Dies. I used the same dies to cut the center scallop frame. I die cut the sentiment panel with CDD Flag Banner Dies. I fussy cut some of the accessory images.
I stamped my scarecrow, accessory images, and sentiment with black ink from memento and used some Copic Markers to shade them. I used shades B16, C1,C5,C7, E000, E00, E11, E23, E25, E29, G07, G28, N0, R35, W3, Y11, Y15, Y17, Y32, YR04, YR07, YR21 and YR24.  I added white accents with a gel pen. I scattered some sequins from the packet Pumpkin Spice.


I love this next card...she is such a cutie!!!! I used the same supplies...you can click the pictures below.


I stamped the images with black ink from Memento and colored with Copics. Iused shades BG000, C1, E31, G000, G00, RV10, Y11, Y13, YR000, YR00, YR02 and YR24.
I added some white accents with a gel pen. 

Tic Tac Toe Challenge...dimension, embellishment, die cut

Thanks for much for stopping by!!!

Hope you check out what's new at Craftin' Desert Diva!!!!

Michelle


Image 1

Image 1

Image 1

5 comments:

Jeanie Stark said...

Super cool fall cards!!! Thanks for playing along with the Tic Tac Toe Challenge!

Lin said...

LOVE that fall card, the sweet scene you created with all the fun elements in that set! Thanks for sharing this with us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge! And big Congrats on your new design team!

Angela said...

Your cards are really amazing and your coloring is so wonderful.♥
Hugs
Angela

Lisa Elton said...

Oh wow, are these ever fabulous!! Such cute designs Michelle and your coloring is fantastic!

Rushd Lady said...

Love that scarecrow -- so cute!