Monday, August 14, 2017

August 14: Paper Sweeties August 2017 New Release Sneak Peeks!

Hello there!

There are two new stamp sets and coordinating dies this month!
You are going to love them!
I did a quick watercolor wash onto some watercolor paper than stamped the frame and die cut the image. Inks are mowed lawn distress and memento black ink. I added some Nuvo Drops in white to the frame.
I stamped the flowers with the same black ink and used Copic Markers to color in shades RV63, RV66, YG03, G24, W1, and W3. I added some white accents with agel pen and shimmer to the flowers with Wink of Stella.
I followed the same process for the treat bag from Michaels...and of course I  filled the bag with some yummy candy!!! 
I love this sweet and easy card and goody bag set!!!!  

Thanks for stopping by for a peek!!!
I am adding this to

Hope you will hop along with the designers for some inspiration!


See you back here tomorrow!!!

Michelle



5 comments:

Craft-E-Place said...

Beautiful and clean. Thanks for joining us at ATSM
Elaine

Karen Letchworth said...

Hi, Michelle! I absolutely LOVE LOVE LOVE how you did your flowers. I just might need to lift this idea. The stems looks fabulous, and the coloring is lovely. I can't wait to see what you have prepared for tomorrow. Thanks for sharing your talents, and I hope you will stop by my blog to say hello. Have a blessed week!
Karen Letchworth
www.karen-mycuprunnethover.blogspot.com

Maria said...

Beautiful card and gift bag, Michelle! Such pretty colors! And, just love those gorgeous flowers!!

Lisa Elton said...

These are sweet Michelle!

Karen Letchworth said...

Your projects are fabulous, Michelle. I always enjoy seeing your creativity at play. Hope you're having a fabulous week.

Karen Letchworth
www.karen-mycuprunnethover.blogspot.com