Thursday, August 10, 2017

Ahoy, It's Your Birthday

Hello there!
Hope all is well!
Just dropping in to share a card with you...
I had fun playing around with these stamps from Jane's Doodles, Ahoy!  I linked the stamps to the Jane's Doodles Blog because the shop website is down for maintenance.  I'll readjust it when they are up and running. 
 I masked and stamped the images with black ink from Memento and colored with Copic Markers. I used shades W00, W1, W3, C3, C5, C7, E44, E47, E49, E000, E00, E11, YR21, YR24, R08, R39, B34, B37, and B39. I added some white accents with a gel pen.
I created a mask to ink the sand and sky with ColorBox inks in kraft and surf.  I forgot how much fun a one layer card was!
I am linking this up to a few challenges...


Thanks for stopping by!!

Michelle


5 comments:

Tracie Pond said...

Beautiful ink blending and coloring. Thank you for sharing your fun Summer scene with us at AAA Cards. =)

Lisa Elton said...

I like that sentiment and the parrot with the eye patch is a hoot!!

Jane said...

Great fun! Super cute little pirate and fabulous background ink blending. Thanks for playing at AAA Cards.

ÅsaJ said...

Such a cute card! Love your design! Thanks for joining AAA Cards! Hugs Åsa

Ksenija said...

Michelle, what a great Summer fun card! Love the scene you created. Thank you so much for sharing your card with us at AAA Cards Challenge. - Sweet Kobylkin