Friday, September 15, 2017

September 15: Paper Sweeties September 2017 New Release Party!

Hello again!
Welcome back to day 2 of the Paper Sweeties Release!

The new stamps and dies are available int he Sweeties Shop today!!!


I started off inking up the background with some distress ink in seedless preserves than added a few splashes of water.

I stamped the images with black ink from Memento and colored them with Copic Markers in shades BG10, BG11, BG13, BG15, RV63 and RV66. I added some sequins you can find in the Shop!

Thanks for taking a peek today!
Tomorrow is the last day of the release...hope to see you back here!
I am addingt his to Simon Says Stamp

For some more inspiration check out what the designers have created...


Michelle

5 comments:

Maria said...

Wow!! Just so beautiful, Michelle! Love those pretty colors and great design!!

Kim Heggins said...

Michelle, this is so sweet. Love those wonderful colors, just beautiful. Thank you so much for playing along with us at ATSM!

Virginia Lu said...

Love everything about this!! The inking of the background is gorgeous! Thanks so much for playing Simon Says Stamp Wednesday “Clean and Simple” Challenge! Beautiful colors and design. Well done!

Lisa Elton said...

Sweet colors and design Michelle, this is delightful!

Monika Reeck said...

Hi Michelle
your card remind me the time I write letter to my best Pen Pal
and your colors are adorable
I always love your card Michelle
Many thanks for joining our challenge at ATSM this time
hugs
Monika