Tuesday, July 4, 2017

Thinking of You at Christmas

Hello there!
I have the honor of dsigning for Happy Little Stampers as part of their Christmas Design Team!!!!
The theme for the July challenge is anything goes with the option of die cuts!!! 
Hope you play along with us!
I finally inked up a set I purchased from Avery Elle, North Pole Pals and coordinating dies.
I stamped the images with black ink from Memento and colored them with Copic Markers in shades R59, R29, R27, E000, E00, E11, E93, C5, C7, T9, W00, W1, W2, W3, W4, G46, G28, E23, E25, E29, E71, E74, E77, YR21, YR24, Y38. I added some white accents with a gel pen.  The seniment is from Hero Arts.
I created the background using Lawn Fawns puffy cloud borders dies as a mask and inked the cardstock up with Color Box ink in boysenberry and royal blue. I added a mound of snow using Lawn Fawns stitched hillside borders dies. I cut two panels using Avery Elle's wonky stitches die and Sweet Scallops. I scattered some sequins for a finishing touch.

Thanks for peeking!

Michelle


7 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

Congrats Michelle, so happy for you!! This is an adorable Christmas card. Your background is awesome!!

Ina G said...

Oh what a cute card you have produced here Michelle. So adorable and beautifully coloured.

Jane said...

Welcome to the Christmas team Michelle and you're off to a fabulous start. Loving the purples in that background sky.

Stephanie Lanzalotto said...

Michelle! Welcome to the HLS Christmas Team. So good to have you. I love your sweet Christmas scene. The white accents look great on top of your gorgeous coloring. Also really love the way you did the sky. Wonderful Christmas card featuring die cuts!

Kim Heggins said...

Love your sweet little Santa...so fun and very festive.

Maria said...

Congrats on being designer on the Christmas team for Happy Little Stampers!! Your card is just so cute with Santa and the deer! Wonderful coloring for the sky and love all the white gel accents! A perfect Christmas card...so adorable!!

Bożena Adamusińska said...

WOW! I love your sky. The colors you used suggest that it is an early winter morning. I look in wonder as you miraculously created these amazing clouds! The scene is stunning!
I'm glad you joined DT Christmas. I hope you enjoy the fun together.
Hugs,
BozenA