Friday, June 30, 2017

You Warm my Heart

Hello there coffee lovers!
Just popping in to share a coffee themed card with you!
i'm playing along with the 2017 Summer Coffee Lovers Blog Hop...
18622230_10213446220340512_5157922663339630764_n
Today's card I used stamps from Jane's Doodles, Coffee Time.
I inked up the background with some light pink ink from Color box in shabby pink. Than I stamped all the images with Memento black ink, fussy cut and colored with Copic Markers.
I colored the mugs with shades BG10 and BG15, E74, and E71. I used shades C1, C3, C5, BG70, E49, E59 and colorless blender for the coffee pot. The hearts were colored with R81. I added some white accents with a gel pen and scattered some sequins.

Thanks for peeking!

Michelle

13 comments:

Cindy C. said...

So sweet! Love how you colored.

Verna Angerhofer said...

Fantastic and I love the soft colors.

Hetty said...

Very sweet card.

Shelly said...

So super sweet!

Karen Day said...

That soft pink background is SO pretty! Love the sequins, too :o)

MakeYourLifeColourful said...

Love the sparkly sequins and the fun colouring!

Lisa Elton said...

Darling card Michelle! I like the soft pink shading!

Sylvia said...

Michelle, I love the simple elegant card. Sylvia D.

Rebecca Yahrling said...

I love this sweet card! Love all the pretty white highlights you added. Very special.

Fiki said...

lovely card!

Lisa said...

Love this sweet and pretty design!

Tracy Freeman said...

Such a sweet card, love your soft ink blending and design.
Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge x

Jessica Kim said...

Such a lovely card!