Friday, June 16, 2017

June 16: Paper Sweeties June 2017 New Release Rewind!

Hello again!
Today is the last day of the Paper Sweeties Release!

Today we create projects that utilize the newest release with a mix of previously released sets...
My daughter and I were creafting together getting ready for the Sweeties release! It is just so precious to share craft time with her!
I loved the card she created using Paper Sweeties I just had to share...
My Natalie loves butterflies! She used the new Aloha, and Oval Scallop Frames Sweet Cuts. The butterfly is from the set Bee Happy. She stamped the images with black ink from Memento and colored with Copic Markers. She die cut the frames a few times than trimmed them to fit like a scalloped edge. She used pattern papers from Simple Stories. Isn't this the sweetest!!!!

Hope you will craft with your kids too!!!

Hop along with us for some fun projects!


Thanks for peeking!

Michelle

3 comments:

Maria said...

Beautiful butterfly card, Michelle!! Love the scalloped edge, so pretty!!

The Craft Princess said...

I love all the butterflies...so pretty :) Hugs...Janie

Lisa Elton said...

Darling card!