Wednesday, June 28, 2017

Join me for Coffee

Hello there!
Today I am stopping by to share a card with you...
I'm playing along with the long anticipated 2017 Summer Coffee Lovers Blog Hop... I bet you are too!
18622230_10213446220340512_5157922663339630764_n
I also used the sketch from The Paper Players...

I used a few stamp sets from Paper Sweeties, who is one of the Super Sponsors!!!! The sentiments are from Coffee, Yes Please. The coffee mug and sugar cubes are from Eat Cake and coordinating dies, Eat Cake Sweet Cuts.
The steam die is from the set Sweet Cuts Party Time ( not actually steam ;). 
I watercolored the cardstock with some distress inks in picked raspberry and mustard seed. I stamped the images with blackink from Memento and colored the mug and sugar with Copic Markers in shades BG000, BG01, W0 and W2. I added some wink of stellar to the sugar cubes.
I embossed the sentiment with white embossing powder onto black cardstock. I scattered some clear sequins and used dies from My Favorite Things, Stitched Mini Scallop Circle dies and Mama Elephant's All Prettied Up die.

Also adding this to The Challenge... key words bright and watercolor

Thanks for stopping by for a peek!!!!

Michelle

14 comments:

Shelly said...

Such a happy card! Love it!

~amy~ said...

Michelle, this is super SWEET! Love your watercoloring!

MakeYourLifeColourful said...

I love the fun summery colours on your card, great design to!

Rebecca Yahrling said...

Beautiful card & design, love this.

Lisa Elton said...

Lovely colors Michelle, this is charming!!

Maria said...

Beautiful soft water colors and great design for your wonderful coffee themed card, Michelle!!

Kim Heggins said...

What a sweet card...so pretty. Thanks so much for playing along with us at The Challenge.

Verna Angerhofer said...

I love the soft summer colors on your design. This is beautiful!

LeAnne said...

What a happy card....love how you used the script! Thanks for sharing this with us and using our Paper Players sketch!

Fiki said...

so pretty and bright card!

Hetty said...

Such a lovely design on your card.

Lisa said...

So beautiful! Love this so much! Beautiful colors and beautiful clean fresh design!

Lesley said...

Hi Michelle! Oh my this is beautiful! Love that watercolouring and the colours you have chosen! Thank you for sharing this with us at The Challenge!

Lori said...

So fun! Love the little die cut steam accent. Thanks for joining us at The Challenge!