Friday, June 16, 2017

Birthday Bouquet

Hello there!
TGIF and the last day of school!!!!
I'm stopping by tonight to share a card with you...
I could not wait to ink up this stamp set from Jane's Doodles, Bloom!!!! I chose this set as my 'freebie' for being a spotted winner when you use #janesdoodles on instagram!!! Thank you Jane!!!

First I stamped a few blooms and leaves onto white cardstock and left them uncolored. I stamped a few blooms and leaves onto cardstock with black ink from Memento. I colored them with Copic Markers. For the peach bloom I used R20, R22, R24, R27 and YR24. For the yellow bloom I used Y11, Y13 and Y15. For the leaves I used BG99, YG67, YG63, YG61 and YG11. I added a light hue with BG000 and faded it with colorless blender. I added some whire accents with a gel pen.

I die cut a glittery frame using Avery Elle's postage stamp die and glitter cardstock from My Favorite Things. For a finishing touch I added a few clear sequins from Pretty Pink Posh.

I am playing along with a few challenges...

and 

That's it for now...thanks for stopping by for a peek!!!

Michelle

7 comments:

Creative world said...

Gorgeous floral card...awesome coloring,colors and card design...thank you for joining us at ATSM CHALLENGE this week,hope to see you again
Ċ½eljka DT xx

Aileen Ryan said...

Beautiful card Michelle, love how you have added dimension by stamping some blooms and leaving them white then stamped others to add on top. Your colouring is wonderful as is that amazing glittery frame. Thank you so much for joining us at The Flower Challenge Aileen DT

Lisa Elton said...

This card is stunning Michelle and very elegant with the fancy frame!!

Kim Heggins said...

Absolutely stunning card...love your gorgeous flowers. Amazing coloring.

Nancy said...

This is incredible and so frame worthy!

Tanja said...

such a pretty bouquet - love the white highlights - thanks for joining us at Addicted to Stamps and More

Karen D. said...

beautiful card..like how you framed it all up with a bit of sparkle.
Thanks for playing along with The Flower Challenge and hope you join us again.
Karen