Thursday, June 22, 2017

Amazing

Hello there!
How are you all doing?
Hope you are enjoying some fine weather!

Just stopping by to share a card with you...
Yes, I have fallen in love with these florals from Jane's Doodles, Bloom!!! It's been fun to make up different bouquet arrangements! I added pattern papers from My Mind's Eye ( pink stripe) and Teresa Collins ( yellow numerical). 
 I hand drew a few stems for the bouquet. I stamped the flowers and leaves with black ink from Memento and a bit of masking. I drew the stems with pencil and than traced them with a fine tip sharpie marker.
 I used some Copic Markers to color... for the pink bloom I used W00, RV10, R81, R83 and R85. For the yellow blooms I used E0000, YR000, Y23. For the leaves I used YG61, YG63, YG 67 and T9. I added some white accents with a gel pen but now wish I did not add them. 
I used a word die, Amazing, from Verve Stamps, Amazing Adjectives Word Die Set. I used black cardstock than brushed some wink of stella over the word a few times. Love that shimmer! I added a twine bow and some clear sequins.

I am playing along with a few challenges...
Addicted to Stamps and More...Happy 5th Birthday!

Simon Says Stamp... use pattern paper
and Tic Tac Toe Challenge... bow, twine, yellow


Thanks for peeking!!!

Michelle

10 comments:

Vonmariedesign said...

So pretty, I love how you drew your own stems!! The word die is perfect, I love pink and yellow together. TFS. Hugs!!

Teresa Kline said...

stunning card, luv the colored flowers! I am so glad you played along with us at simon says stamp wednesday challenge!

blog-paperie blooms
ig-2klines

sparkle & shine, kindness *~*

Lisa Elton said...

Oh, what pretty flowers! This is a lovely card Michelle!!

Shannon Jaramillo said...

Michelle, what a beautiful bouquet of flowers!! You did a great job masking, stamping, coloring and then fussy cutting them out! And they look fantastic against your two background papers! I can struggle with putting such different papers together so I love selection you chose! Your sparkly die and darling twine bow are the perfect finishing accents. Love it!! Thank you so much for playing along with the Tic Tac Toe Challenge this week!

Kim Heggins said...

Amazing...simply beautiful card. Love your sweet bouquet of sweet flowers, just lovely.

Rosanne Mulhern said...

Michelle, your bouquet is stunning. The colors you chose, as well as your coloring is beautiful. Thanks very much for playing along with us at the Tic Tac Toe Challenge.

Julie B said...

Stunning floral bouquet and the Dps complement it perfectly.
Thanks for making your mark at ATSM. :)

Felicita Johnson said...

Michelle
What a lovely bouquet of flowers and I couldn't believe you hand drew the stems. I love the soft coloring of your bouquet and perfect combo of paper choose as well.

Peggy Noe said...

Soft and beautiful ~ what a gorgeous card! Love your color choices, those subtles blend so well together. And the Wink of Stella on the black die cut really adds something. I'm going to give that a try! Thank you, Michelle, for sharing your talent with us at this week's Tic Tac Toe Challenge!

Nicole Watt said...

What a stunning card! It was a shoe-in for Designer's Choice at Tic Tac Toe Challenge - congratulations on your win! We hope to see you play with us again soon :D