Saturday, May 20, 2017

Thinking of you...and Happy Birthday

Hello there!
Just stopping by to share some cards with you.
I used some stamps from Paper Smooches, Space Cadet and Smooches. I lightly inked up the background with some Color Box ink in sky blue and stamped the images with black ink from memento. I used the sky blue ink and stamped some star clusters. I embossed the sentiment with white embossing powder.
I colored the scene with Copic Markers. 
For the astronaut I used W0, W1, W2, W3, BG11, BG32, and BG34. 
For the pink planet I used RV10, RV23, and RV25. 
For the blue planet I used W0, W1, W2, W4, B000, B01 and B05.
For the purple planet I used W0, W1, W2, W3, W4, V01, V04 and V06.
I added some white accents with a gel pen and scattered some sequins from Lucy's Little Shop.
I'm also playing along with a few challenges...


**********************************************************

For my second card I am using stamps from Mama Elephant, Lunar Animals and Paper Smooches, Sentiment Sampler and We Adore You.
I created a mask and inked up the background with Color Box inks in cyan and green. I added a border with a lack marker. All the images and sentiments were stamped with black ink from Memento.
I used Copic Markers to color the images. 
For the balloon I used BG10, BG11 and BG 15.
For the lamb I used C1, C2, colorless blender, E000 and E02.
For the cow I used E59, E49, W1, W2, E00, and E02.
For the pig I used R12, R14, R17 and C3.
For the horse I used E34, E35, E37, E25, E29 and E18.
For the party hats I used BG11, Y15, B05, and R35.
I added white accents with a gel pen.

I am playing along with Seize the Birthday...creature or animal theme



Thanks for stopping by for a peek!!!

Michelle

10 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

These are both so cute Michelle! Love your take on the sketch. The dew drops and sequins are perfect accents to the space theme. Those party animals are too sweet with their little hats!

Jane said...

Oh what a super little space scene on your first card, love it! Thanks for playing at AAA Cards.

Leigh Penner said...

Super cute cards! I especially love your fantastic and fun take on the sketch!

Maria said...

Two wonderful cards, Michelle! Darling space guy on the first card and second card is too cute with the sweet animals and large balloon!

Nancy said...

Love both of your cards but I was drawn over here from Seize the Birthday when I saw that big bold balloons and cute little animals! Super cards Michelle! Thanks for sharing your talents with us at Seize the Birthday!

Ceal said...

Super cute card! thanks for joining us at AAA Cards!

JoAnn said...

Your card is so cute Michelle. Love all the cute animals. Thanks so much for sharing with us at Seize the Birthday.

Coralynn Murray said...

I absolutely love this card! The colours are wonderful and your design is perfect. Thanks for playing along with us at AAA Cards!

Patti said...

Ooooh! your cards are so sweet!! I love the soft inking you did to highlight your little space guy and I wanna HUG! your darling little critters : )

Thank you for joining us at Seize The Birthday!

Patti

Asha said...

2 suer cute cards, Michelle! Thanks for joining us at ATSM.
x Asha