Sunday, May 21, 2017

Thankful for You

Hello there crafters!

Hope you are enjoying a relaxing weekend!
I'm stopping by to share a card with you.
I combined a few stamp sets from Jane's Doodles to create a wreath, Mom, and Thankful
I stamped the florals and leaves with black ink from Memento and colored with Copic Markers.

I colored the leaves with YR000, YR61, YR68, and Y15, Y18. 
For the wreath branches I used YG03 and YG17.
For the roses I used E000, E00 and R32, G46 and G28.
I added some white accents with a gel pen.
I die cut the panel with Lil'Inker Designs stitched rectangle die. I embellished the panel with enamel dots, cord and a mini clothes pin, from Michaels. I adhered it to some pattern paper and cardstock from My Mind's Eye and Craft Smith.

I am playing along with 
 


Thanks for stopping by for a peek!!

Michelle

4 comments:

Leigh Penner said...

Beautiful take on the inspiration photo!

Karen Day said...

So fresh & pretty, Michelle! Bit of a lovely country feel, too - glad you could join us this week at Inspired By All The Little Things!

Lisa Elton said...

What a pretty little wreath Michelle, this is fabulous!!

Amy Seigler said...

Beautiful card! Thanks for joining us at HLS Anything Goes with Dies!