Sunday, May 28, 2017

Sending Smooches.... Thanks

Hello there!
Hope you are enjoying a fun but relaxing Memorial Day weekend!
I'm just stopping by to share a few cards with you for a few challenges...
I took my inspiration from The Card Concept
I love the look of the shade of pink, stripes and gold. I used the 'classy and elegant' style.
I created this card using Paper Smooches stamps and dies and followed the May Challenge Theme. I die cut  the Cute Cluster Die a few times from white cardstock. I inked up some cardstock with berry sorbet dye ink from Papertrey Ink than added a few splashes of water to give it a splattered watercolor look.  I die cut the panel with Avery Elle's wonky stitches die.
I embossed PS Smooches stamp set with gold embossing powder onto vellum cardstock. For a finishing touch I scattered some sequins and added pattern paper from Recollections. 
********************************************************************

For this next card I am playing along with


And I followed the sketch from CAS(E) this Sketch

I used stamps from Paper Smooches, Green Thumb, Natural Beauties and Sentiment Sampler. I have been on a wreath making frenzy!!! I stamped the images with black ink from Memento and used Copic Markers to color.  I embossed the sentiment with white emossing powder onto vellum. I added a cord bow and white accents with agel pen.
Here are the Copic Markers I used:
Peapod: YG11, YG13, YG17, YG25, YG67
Radish: W0, W1, W2, R83, R85, R89, G07, G28
Carrot: YR04, YR07, W5, G07, G28
Tomato: R35, R27, R29, G07, G28
Tools: W0,W1,W2,W3,W4, E25, E29
I added shimmer with Wink of Stella

Thanks for peeking!!!

Michelle

13 comments:

Esther said...

Two stunning cards, Michelle! Wow! Loving the soft colours and elegant design of your first one. The shimmer on your second card for our challenge is fabulous! What a great layout too, really clean and yet full of interest. Thanks so much for playing along with us at Less is More :)

Lisa Elton said...

Your first card is dreamy Michelle!! It's absolutely beautiful. And the second with that fabulous wreath...love it!!

Leigh Penner said...

I love both of these!

Nonni said...

Both of your cards are stunning! I love your eye for detail -both of your cards look so very interesting. Great coloring in your LIM card and a fun layout too, I love the shine and your white gel pen touches! Thanks for joining us at Less Is More!

Maria said...

Lovely cards, Michelle! First card is so pretty with the flower die cuts against the soft pink background! And, second card is full of wonderful color with the fun wreath!

Sazzle Dazzle said...

Absolutely beautiful and elegant shimmer to your card. A stunning design and such perfect colouring Michelle. Simply fabulous. Thanks for playing along with us at Less is More this week.

Sarah Gray said...

These are both fabulous, Michelle - I love the soft inking on your first card and your veggie inspired wreath on the second card is a delight! So inventive and fun - and coloured perfectly too. Great to see you at Less is More this week :)

Vicki Finger said...

Both cards are beautiful, but the pink with a touch of black is my favorite. Thanks for joining us at The Card Concept this week!

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

FYI--- both cards are AMMMMMMMMMAZING! I love that veggie wreath! I also love the way you captured the softness and color for the inspiration on the first card! You knocked my socks off! LOVE LOVE LOVE it all!

Kim Heggins said...

Simply beautiful...so in love with your amazing card, but your first one is so delicate and gorgeous! Just love it. Thank you so much for playing along with us at The Card Concept!

Angel said...

Love those pretty white flowers against that watercolored background! Thanks for playing with us at The Card Concept!

Pam Sparks said...

So cute! I love your vegie wreath!

Tracie Pond said...

Hello Michelle. Congrats on being spotted by the PS Patrol. What a fun veggie wreath. Such beautiful coloring and design.