Tuesday, May 16, 2017

May 16: Paper Sweeties May 2017 New Release Rewind!

Hello there!
It's the last day of the Sweeties Countdown! :(
Here is a list of what's available in the shop...

Today I am using the set Score!
I put Miss Sophie in the soccer uniform and made sure the soccer ball was at her feet!!!
For this card I put Jake in a basketball uniform! The fun part is you get to make the uniforms any color you wish!!!! I love the basketball hoop and ball!!!! I stamped the images with memento black ink and colored them with Copic Markers. I added some white accents with a gel pen. 

Hope along with us for the last day of inspiration!


Thanks for stopping by!

Michelle

4 comments:

Maria said...

Awesome sport cards, Michelle!!

The Craft Princess said...

Wonderful cards!!! Very creative...and love the dimension you created :) Hugs...Janie

Lisa Elton said...

These are both super cute Michelle! You always present the PS products so well!

MackieMade Paper Creations said...

Great cards!!! Love the shadows behind the first one!