Sunday, April 9, 2017

Some Bunny Loves You

Hello there!

How was your weekend?
Hope you enjoyed some R&R!
I'm stopping by to share a card with you...
I used two stamps from Mama Elephant, Pix's Happy Holiday and Honey Bunny and coordinating dies. I inked up some watercolor cardstock with Colorbox ink in cyan and the puffy cloud border die from Lawn Fawn to create the sky. The sun's rays were made with a stencil I made myself and some canary ink from Colorbox.  I used Avery Elle's scallop square die to cut the panel.

I stamped the bunny and stars with black ink from Memento and colored them with Copic Markers in shades W1, W3, E41, C1, Y11, YR24, B00, R20, R81, R83 and colorless blender. I added some white accents with a gel pen and scattered some sequins from Pretty Pink Posh.

I'm playing along with the following challenges...



Thanks for stopping by for a peek!!!

Michelle

8 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

You've created the perfect background for this adorable image! Sweet card Michelle!

sandie said...

Wonderful soft scene and love the added dimension. Thanks for joining Ink

Jane said...

How gorgeous is this card, beautifully crafted Michelle. Thanks for playing at AAA Cards.

Shauna said...

I like the subtle background colors and the clean design! What a cute card with a great sentiment! Thanks for sharing with us at Inkspirational!
- Shauna

Melissa L. said...

Oh, so sweet, Michelle! Lovely design and so very cute. Thanks for sharing with us at AAA Cards.

Анастасия Косьянова said...

Beautiful!

Susan Renshaw said...

So cute! Love the background behind that adorable image!
Thank you for sharing with Happy Little Stampers!
Susan
Calling All Crafters! – My personal Blog!

Paper Therapy Ponderings said...

such a sweet card
thanks for joining us at HLS
Barb Housner (DT)