Sunday, April 16, 2017

April 16: Paper Sweeties April 2017 New Release Rewind!

Hello again!
Today is the last day of the Paper Sweeties April Release!

Here are the newest sets...




I wanted to create a simple but elegant card for a special couple getting married...I know they will love this!!!
I kept the white base and used a scor bug to emboss some faux stitches. Than I stampsed the sentiment from Love You to Pieces with black ink from Memento.
I die cut the Scalloped Square Frame than cut it in half and adhered it the base.  I added some white satin ribbon, twine, wood veneer leaf and pink flowers from Michaels. Than I scattered some gold sequins you can find in the Sweeties Shop!!!

For this card I am giving you a sneak peek at the scallope circle die but you'll have to wait on their release!!!
I paired up the Love You to Pieces sentiment with balloons from Happy Cake Day stamp set. I stamped them both with Memento black ink and colored with Copic Markers in shades Y11, Y13, Y15, R20, and R22.  I used pattern papers from My Mind's Eye and added some color with the same Copics. The sequins can be found in the Sweeties Shop. I added some highlights to the balloons with a gel pen.

Thanks for stopping by for a peek!!!
Have a wonderful and blessed Easter!!!
Image result for happy easter

Join us for a little hop and check out the deign team projects!


Michelle

3 comments:

Maria said...

Oh, my!! Your wedding card for the special couple is so gorgeous!! Wonderful design and pretty flowers! Second card with scallop circle frame and fun balloons is just as lovely...great cards!! Happy Easter to you and family!!

Lisa Elton said...

Two amazing cards Michelle! Love the cluster of prettiness on the wedding card and the colors on the second with the sweet balloon bouquet!

Kim Heggins said...

Two absolutely beautiful cards Michelle...so in love with those sweet balloons!