Saturday, April 15, 2017

April 15: Paper Sweeties April 2017 New Release Party!

Hello again!

Welcome back to another day of the Paper Sweeties Release!!!
The newest sets are available for purchase today!!!
I used the new stamp set, Love You to Pieces...you WILL LOVE this set!!!! The script and print compliment eachother so beauitfully!!!

For this card I inked up the background with distress ink in peacock feathers than sprinkled some water.  I used a scalloped circle die (coming soon) and die cut some butterflies from the set Bee Happy.  I stamped them with black ink from Memento and colored them with Copic Markers in shades  W3, W5, {yellow butterfly} Y21, YR21 and YR24, {red butterfly} R43, R46, and RV25, {aqua butterfly} BG10, BG11, BG15 and BG34. I added some accents with a white gel pen.

I am adding this to The Card Concept...


****************************
The sentiment is also from the new set, Love You to Pieces!!!!  That sweet heart stamp is part of the set also!!!
I paired it up with Bee Happy again!
I inked up the background with distress ink in salty ocean than splashed it with some water.  I stamped the hearts, bees and sentiment with black ink from Memento. I colored the bees and hearts with Copic markers in shades C1, C3, Y13, Y15, Y17, and R27. I added some accents with a white gel pen and Wink of Stellar. 
I am adding this to Inkspirational

Hop along with the designers for some fun inspiration!!!


Thanks for peeking!!!

Michelle

7 comments:

Maria said...

Oh, your cards are so pretty and cute with the butterflies and bees, Michelle!!

MackieMade Paper Creations said...

LOVE!!!! The bees and butterflies are so cute!!! And I love the soft blue backgrounds!

Amy Seigler said...

I just love your cards! Such beautiful colors and the backgrounds are just so pretty! Thanks for joining us at HLS Anything Goes with Dies!

artful-notions said...

Michelly, you never disappoint! Missed seeing your wonderful creation on the PS blog. So happy to see you in the Card Concept lineup. The happy butterflies are perfect surrounding the PS new window die. Such a lovely sky background! And the bees are darling too! 2 adorable cards!

Susan Powell said...

Love the soft background paired with that circle die - so pretty! And those butterflies are adorable!!! Love the faces on them. Thanks for joining us at The Card Concept.

cm said...

Oh my stars! Your butterflies and bees cards are absolutely fabulous! Love the backgrounds, the colours, the design...everything! Tickled pink that you buzzed the glossy, cutie-pie bees over to Inkspirational!
~carol

Michele K. Henderson said...

Michelle, this is so bright and colorful - -I absolutely LOVE it! The butterflies are so bright and cheerful! Thanks so much for playing along with us at The Card Concept!
Take care!
Michele