Friday, March 10, 2017

You Make Me Smile

Hello there!
I'm just dropping in on you to share a card...I've been having a blast following along with Kathy Racoosin's 30 day color challenge...how about you?

I started off by stamping the wreath's from Jane's Doodles, Mom.  I used black ink from memento than colored them with Copic Markers. I used shades R81, R83, G12, G14, Y11, Y13, YR02, E74. I outlined the wreaths with BG000. I added some white accents with a gel pen.
I ombre'd a piece of cardstock with Copic inks R81, R83 and colorless blender than used the Smile word die from Lil'Inker Designs. I stamped the Lawn Fawn sentiment, Happy Happy Happy.  I die cut the panel with Lil'Inker's rectangle stitched die.
I finished off the card with some pink cord, a mini clothspin and doily from Michaels, sequins from Pretty Pink Posh and pattern paper Recollections.
I'm sharing this card with 
wed-newchallenge-header

Thanks for peeking!!!

Michelle

6 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

This is adorable Michelle!

Maria said...

Beautiful card with the pretty flowers! And, love how you colored the sentiment!

Creative world said...

Love your floral card and awesome design...thank you for joining us at ATSM challenge
Zeljka DT xx

Kim Heggins said...

Absolutely beautiful....love those wreaths!

Melissa Bove said...

Beautiful card! Such a lovely design! So pretty!

Thank you very much for joining us this week at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog!

hugs...
Melissa

Tanja said...

love the card design and the beautiful ombre sentiment - thanks for sharing your creation at Addicted to Stamps and More