Monday, March 27, 2017

You Had Me at Coffee

Hello there crafters!!!

How's it going!
Same old, same old here!

I'm just stopping by to share a coffe card with you!
Spring Hop 2017
Playing along with the Coffee Lovers Bloghop...bet you are too ;)
 

I used coffee stamps from Paper Smooches, Hot Concoctions and feather dies.  I inked up the background cardstock with distress inks in picked raspberry and mustard seed. I used peacock feathers for the feathers. I die cut the background panel with Mama Elephant's All Prettied Up die.
 I stamped the images and sentiments with black ink from Memento and colored them with Copic markers in shades E70, E74, R81, R83, R85, Y13, Y15, Y17, E40 and E41. I added some white accents with a gel pen, some gold thread, sequins from Pretty Pink Posh, and some wood veneer stars.
The sentiment is two stamps...the first part is from My Favorite Things, retired. The second is from Paper Sweeties, Coffee, Yes Please

I am also adding this to Addicted to Stamps and More

and Cute Card Thursday, Spring Fever

Thanks for stopping by!

Michelle

18 comments:

Shelly said...

Oh my...GORGEOUS!

Lisa Elton said...

Wonderful background an pretty spring colors. Love this Michelle!!

Karen Letchworth said...

I've been seeing that cool background technique on a lot of cards, and I LOVE IT! But I don't know how to do it, so I'm in awe!
Thanks for sharing,
Karen Letchworth

~amy~ said...

Michelle, this is so SWEET. The colors are perfect.

Kathy Schweinfurth said...

Michelle, this is super pretty!! Love that background!

Ann said...

Love this and those sweet colors.

vinita jain said...

Gorgeous, love the spring colors!

Hetty said...

Wow, Michelle, what lovely coloring on your happy coffee card.

Team Clark said...

I love everything about this sweet modern card! Gorgeous! Hugs, Autumn

Andrea1702 said...

Love this!

Maria said...

Beautiful coffee cups, feathers, and gorgeous soft colors, Michelle!! Great card!!

Rebecca Yahrling said...

Perfect Spring colors and a gorgeous card!

Arianna Barbara said...

Awesome background!!! Love pastel colors!!!

Michele K. Henderson said...

I love your pretty pastel colors, Michelle! Beautiful design!

Stamp Smiles said...

Really pretty card! I like the soft colors! Thanks for sharing your creation with us at Cute Card Thursday! Hugs & Smiles - *Vicki*-DT member

Verna Angerhofer said...

I love all the spring colors on your coffee card.

Fiki said...

very nice!

Helen Gullett said...

Michelle, that is a sweet and beautiful card. I love your colors, background, cups and embellishments on it. LOVE it. Thank you for playing along with Addicted To Stamps and More. Hope to see you again at our new challenge!