Saturday, March 25, 2017

PTI blog hop

Hello there!
Just stopping by to share cards I created for Papertrey Ink's March 2017 Blog Hop
Blog-hop-logo
This is the image I fell in love with...
Victoria johnson 8
I went with the PTI stamp set Rosie Posie and coordinating dies. I inked them up with inks from 
Mommy Lhey, in shades beach, milk shake, plumeria, ripped jeans, escape, and mist. I added some shaing with Copic Markers in shades B06, B28, BG23, R83, RV34 and W5. Than I added some white accents with a gel pen.
The sentiment is from PTI's Embroidered Blooms. I stamped that using black ink from Memento. I added some white berries with the set Solid Stitches and Swirls and some white ink but went over it with the gel pen to make it more prominent.
For a finishing touch I scattered some of PTI's rainstones.

For my second card I wanted something fun...

I used this swatch for the inspiration...
Victoria johnson 8a

I used the PTI Set Birthday Style and die. The sentiment is from Embroidered Blooms. I used the same inks as above from Mommy Lhey. A piece of twine for the balloon bow and some scattered sequins from Pretty Pink Posh and I am finished! 

Also adding this to Simon Says Stamp
 

Thanks for stopping by!!!
Michelle

16 comments:

Cris G said...

The balloons card is really fun, love the colors and design! The first one is a beauty... gorgeous flowers and placement!

Corinna said...

So pretty with the added Copic details on the flowers. Love it!

Betty Neville said...

Awesome cards! Your cluster of flowers is really beautiful, and I love how you layered the balloons!

Kim Heggins said...

Gorgeous....so in love with your beautiful flowers! And those balloons are amazing, so festive and fun!

artful-notions said...

Hi Michelle! 2 beauties, as usual! Love the Rosie Posies done up in the challenge photo colors! And the balloon card is wonderful! Hugs!

Diana K said...

Two gorgeous cards but the balloon number takes the Hop for me! Love where the inspiration took you.

Team Clark said...

These are absolutely stunning! I just love your layering and color palette! Brilliant! Hugs, Autumn

SmilynStef said...

Gorgeous coloring & gel pen accents

Mona Pendleton said...

Such pretty cards! Love all the beautiful blossoms and balloons!

Helen F. said...

LOVE your two cards, Michelle. We were of the same mind using Rosie Posie stamps/dies on the dark blue background.
Your Birthday card is so much fun with all those balloons too!

Martha said...

Michelle, your cards are simply beautiful.
I love the pretty colors.

Sherrie M. said...

Wow Michelle! Two fabulous cards! I love how you went off the edge on your first one and the overlapping balloons is simply stunning.

Maria said...

Gorgeous cards with beautiful blooms and balloons!! Lovely color...so pretty!!

Lisa Elton said...

These are terrific Michelle, love the balloons!!

Leigh Penner said...

Wonderful cards!

Teresa Kline said...

wow, gorgeous cards, luv your interpretation and colors! I am so glad you played along with us at simon says stamp wednesday challenge!

blog-paperie blooms
ig-2klines

sparkle & shine, kindness *~*