Tuesday, March 14, 2017

March 14: Paper Sweeties March 2017 New Release Sneak Peeks!

Hello there!
It's time for Paper Sweeties newest release!
Debbie has created a few new stamp sets and coordinating dies this month...

I used the set You Warm my Heart and coordinating dies... 
For both cards I used black ink from memento to stamp the images and than colored them with Copic Markers. I added some white accents with a gel pen.
It's all about the coffe this month...you are going to love the sentiments!!! I used a Spellbinder's die to cut the rectangle panel.
I used pattern papers from Lawn Fawn and My Mind's Eye, twine, doilies and buttons from Michaels.
Come hop along with the designers to check out their projects!


There is still time to play along with Paper Sweeties March Inspiration...for your chance to win!!!
 

I am also adding this to HLS March Anything Goes


Thanks for stopping by...hope you stop by again tomorrow!

Michelle

11 comments:

Maria said...

Beautiful cards with the coffee pot and cups, Michelle! And, love the pretty plaid papers, too!!

Karen Letchworth said...

Such sweet colors you've used. Very pretty cards.
Blessings,
Karen

Lisa Elton said...

I like your pretty plaids with the sweet teapots and cups! Darling cards Michelle!

Di Barnes said...

These are all so lovely & cheery, Michelle. I love those sweet & beautifully coloured cups & pots. Thanks for joining us at Just Add Ink.
Di :)

Nikki Spencer said...

Two cute creations Michelle. Your little tea set done in dsp is adorable...love them Both! Thanks for sharing at Just Add Ink.

Christine Blain said...

Oh my goodness, Michelle, these are ADORABLE! Love how you've used our sketch, and all those glorious colours. Thanks for playing along at Just Add Ink this week!

inkeverywhere said...

Both lovely cards - I really like your bold and bright backgrounds. Chantell Just Add Ink

MackieMade Paper Creations said...

Those pretty plaid papers look great with your cheery tea pots!!! Beautiful cards!

Jill Norwood said...

Sweetest cards ever! I love this release!

Julie B said...

So cute! Love the green and blue colourway, the doily creates the perfect foil for your die cut teapot and cups.
Thanks for sharing it with us at HLS Anything Goes with Dies.:)

laurie said...

Cute cards! I love the doily..so pretty.Thanks for joining us at Happy Little Stampers!