Thursday, March 2, 2017

Feel the love...

Hello there!

Just dropping by tonight to share a card with you...
I am following along with The Daily Marker 30 day color challenge...day 2. 
I used the set Love to Go from Unity Stamp Company.
I stamped the latte with black ink from memento and colored with Copic Markers in shades E40, E41, E70, E74, BG11, BG23, R81, R83, R85 C5 and Colorless Blender. I inked up the background with cyan ColorBox ink. I added some white accents with agel pen than scattered some sequins.
I am also adding this Cute Card Thursday
Cute Card Thursday

Thanks for peeking!

Michelle

6 comments:

Tracey McNeely said...

Super cute to go cup Michelle!

Heidi Brawley said...

AWE this is cute!!!!!

Lisa Elton said...

This is delightful!! Perfect coloring and design Michelle, love it!!

Kim Heggins said...

Adorable...love your wonderful coloring.

Ksenija said...

Fantastically tender coloring, Michelle! Wishing you a beautiful day! - Sweet Kobylkin

*Vicki* said...

This is really adorable! Thanks for sharing your creation with us at Cute Card Thursday! Hugs & Smiles - *Vicki*-DT member