Tuesday, March 7, 2017

Buttons and Butterflies

Hello there!

I'm just dropping in tonight to share what I've been coloring during the 30 Day Colroing Challenge @
Day 6 
For this card I used stamps from Lawn Fawn, Sewn With Love and Happy Happy Happy. A whole lot of masking and Copic coloring!!! I stamped the images with black ink from Memento and used Copic shades E41, E43, E23, E25, C1, C3, R81, R83, R85, R43, R46, BG11 and BG15. I added some white accents with a gel pen. I cut the cemter panel with Avery Elle's Wonky Stitch die and layered the cardstock onto pattern paper from Lawn Fawn.
I am adding this card to Inkspirational Challenge





Next card, Day 7
These stamps and dies are also Lawn Fawn, Flutter By. I watercolored some cardstock with distress ink in salty ocean than used MFT scalloped stitched dies to cut the cardstock and frame.
I used memento black ink for the images than colored with Copics in shades Y13, Y15, Y17, YR21, YR04, YR07, R20, R22, R24, R27, G07, G28, W5 and W7. I added some white accents with a gel pen and scattered some clear drops from PTI.
I am adding this to The Paper Players



Thanks for stopping by for a peek!

Michelle

10 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

Your sewing card is just as sweet as can be!! And your second card is just WOW!!!

KimB said...

They are both lovely cards Michelle. I love your idea of a button wreath and how you have carried a rainbow of colours through it. Thanks for joining us at Just Add Ink this week.

Jan said...

Such beautiful cards, Michelle! I love the pun in your sewing card and your beautifully coloured wreath - and your snips holding the twine is such a clever and cute idea! Thanks for sharing with us at Just Add Ink this week :-)

Super Stamp Girl said...

Wow, Michelle, what a bright and spring-like card you have created. I love the watercolor and that scalloped die (my favorite!) Thanks for joining us at The Paper Players this week, Crystal (DT)

Nonni said...

Both of your cards are fantastic! What great coloring and great layouts, your work looks so well made and beautiful! Thanks for joining us at Inkspirational!

Christine Blain said...

Your card for our Just Add Ink challenge is so cute, Michelle! Your colouring is awesome, and I just adore the addition of the little scissors to the top corner of the card. Thanks for joining us this week!

Kim Heggins said...

Two beautiful cards....love your sweet and colorful butterflies and that button wreath is amazing. Thank you so much for playing along with us at ATSM!

Joanne James said...

What gorgeous cards Michelle! I love the first one with the cotton reel wreath but the colouring on your flower and butterfly card is so vibrant - a wonderful card! Thanks for joining us over at The Paper Players this week!

Maria said...

Gorgeous cards, Michelle...awesome coloring!!

Neets B said...

Two wonderful cards, both beautifully coloured. I love those LF butterflies with their geometric style wings, another for the wishlist!
Thanks so much for playing along at Happy Little Stampers CAS Challenge, Anita x