Saturday, March 25, 2017

A Cup of Happiness...

Hello there crafters!!!
It's time for the long awaited Spring Coffee Lover's Blog Hop!!!!
These ladies do such an amaizing job, thank you!!!!
Spring Hop 2017

I used a mug die and sentiment from Paper Sweeties, Keep Calm and Drink Coffee and Coordinating Sweet Cuts Die. I used design papers from Craft Smith and My Favorite Things. The scallope stitched square die is from MFT. The sentiment was stamped with Memento black ink.
The flower stamps and dies are Papertrey Ink's Rosie Posie stamps and dies. I have used these alot lately....if you play along with PTI's monthly blog hop tomorrow you'll see them again ;) I finished the card with a cord bow and sequins from Pretty Pink Posh. I added some white accents with a gel pen.
I used inks from Mommy Lhey Designs...I won them during Kathy Racoosin's 30 day color challenge...LOVE them!!!! The colors are ripped jeans, milk shake and palm tree. I shaded some of the flowers and leaves with some colored pencils from Lyra.
I also added this to Simon Says Stamp

Thanks for peeking!!!

Michelle

18 comments:

~amy~ said...

Beautiful Michelle! Love the added blooms!

StampingbugKerry said...

So bright and cheery! :)

Julia Aston said...

What a beautiful cluster of flowers at the base of your coffee cup!

Shelly said...

Bright and beautiful!

Karen Letchworth said...

Hi, Michelle!
Fabulous! This is so perfect for the Spring Coffee Loving Card Makers Blog Hop, and I'm so happy to have you share your talents with us all. Have a blessed week!
Karen Letchworth
www.karen-mycuprunnethover.blogspot.com

Rebecca Yahrling said...

Gorgeous card. Love the white accents.

vinita jain said...

So cheerful and perfect for spring!

Team Clark said...

This is SO pretty! What a great design! Hugs, Autumn

Ann said...

Beautiful spring card, love it.

Fiki said...

it's wonderful!

Virginia Lu said...

Fabulous colors and composition! Thanks so much for playing Simon Says Stamp Wednesday “Use More Than One Die or Punch” Challenge! Beautiful colors and design. Well done!

Verna Angerhofer said...

I love all the die cut goodies you added to your beautiful card. Wonderful flowers.

Hetty said...

What a beautiful decorated cup.
I love the soft touch of your card.

Lisa Elton said...

This is perfectly charming!

Arianna Barbara said...

Gorgeous card!!

Nikki C said...

This is just lovely with all the bright sunny yellows

Lisa said...

So beautiful Michelle! Love those flowers and that cup die is one of my favorite new toys... love your card!

Deepti Aggarwal said...

Beautiful..love the happy spring colors..Thank you so much for joining us at Happy Little Stampers - Anything goes with dies challenge. Hugs xx Deepti Aggarwal