Wednesday, February 1, 2017

Paper Sweeties Challenge - February 2017 Anything goes!

Hello there!!

Happy February 1st!!!
Let's kick off the month with a new Paper Sweeties Inspiration Challenge...anything goes!
 
I can't wait to see what you will create with this anything goes challenge!!!!
I used the heart as inspiration for my card. I die cut some yummy textured cardstock with Sweet Cuts, With Love Die .  The sentiment is from the set Hello Friend. I used black ink from Memento.
I used the holly die from Sweet Cuts Holly Days as a mask before I cut the shape of the leaves. I inked it up with Color Box inks in moss green and green.
For the base of my card I stitched together some pattern papers from My Mind's Eye and Simple Stories.  I embellished the card with some white cord, a few light pink cherry blossoms and a few gems.

I am entering this into the Inkspiration Challenge...polka dots

Hope you join us for a little blog hop with the designers...
Debbie Marcinkiewicz – Paper Sweeties
Nancy Salkeld
February Guest Designer:  Kristina Song

Thanks for taking a peek!

Michelle

13 comments:

Lori said...

This is so sweet Michelle! Love the small strip of barn wood paper along the side - awesome!! xoxoxo

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

This is gorgeous! LOVING the colors!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Maria said...

You so inspire me with your soft lovely style, Michelle!! Your card with the heart and flowers is so gorgeous!!

Debbie said...

So sweet and beautiful ... the nosegay you created with the holly die and lovely paper flowers is GORGEOUS!!!!!!!

Jill Norwood said...

A beautiful valentine! Love how you used the holly leaves Die as a mask! Soft and pretty!

Lisa Elton said...

This is feminine and ever so sweet Michelle!!

Shoregirl said...

What a gorgeous card! I love that sweet heart paired with the polka dot paper and those beautiful flowers!

MackieMade Paper Creations said...

Gorgeous! I love the little flower bouquet on the heart!

Deborah Frings said...

This is so very pretty! I do like the lovely heart - great shape and those flowers are just fab!

cm said...

WOW! Breath-taken-away with your gorgeous card! From the flowers, to the lovely heart, to the wood-grain to the polka-dots, this is absolutely exquisite! Thank you for sharing this gem in the Inkspirational gallery!
~carol

Pia Larsen said...

So, so pretty and sweet. Love the combo of the woodgrain stripe and the pink patterns.
Thanks for playing with us at INKspirational Challenges for our Polka Dots challenge. Hope you'll join us again soon :)

Michele K. Henderson said...

Michelle, this is SO PRETTY! That is the PERFECT shade of pink - -so fresh and feminine. I just love the colors and the flowers.

Lilian YF said...

So pretty! Love the colors and embellishments!
Lilian
The Leaf Studio