Friday, February 3, 2017

Love Lives Here

Hi there!
Just stopping by to share a quick card with you...well, not so quick!
I'm playing along with a few challenges...
SPea_28

I used the sets Best of Cluck,  and Sweet Sentiments- Home, both SugarPea Designs. The polka dot pattern paper is My Mind's Eye. I stitched the perimeter before adhering to the card base.
I stamped my little 'happy home' scene with black ink from Memento than colored them with Copic Markers. Love me this pink hen house! Maybe it's their vacation home in the Bahamas?! I fussy cut the mom and dad body and added some foam tape for dimension. I added some white accents with agel pen.
I die cut the circles with My Favorite Things stitched circle dies than followed the sketch above. A few finishing touches...some cord from Michaels and sequins from Lucy's Little Shop.
Some other challenges I am playing along with...

Cute Card Thursday

wed-newchallenge-header

Thanks for peeking!

Michelle

6 comments:

Maria said...

Such a cute card with the chickens and their little chicks, Michelle! Pretty soft colors, too!

Kim Heggins said...

This is just too darn cute...love these sweet images in the soft sweet colors, adorable.

Tracy Freeman said...

This is so sweet and I love the colours you have used, so soft and pretty.
Thank you for sharing with us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge x

Jo Nevill said...

Great card, I love the fun image you have used.

Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge this week.

Jo x

Tracey McNeely said...

Michelle I love the colours you used for the sweet chicken pen! Thank you so much for sharing with us at the SugarPea Designs Mix It Up Challenge for February!

Kerin said...

Oh my Michelle this card is fabulous!! I love the soft colors and design! Thanks so much for joining us this month at SugarPea Designs!