Monday, February 27, 2017

Hello Gorgeous

Hello there!
I'm stopping by tonight to share a card with you...
I followed the sketch from CAS(E) this sketch...

and the theme from Simon Says Stamp...anything goes
wed-newchallenge-header
I randomly stamped the background with a flower stamp set from Jane's Doodles, Anemone.  I stamped the images with black ink from memento and colored them with Copic Markers. For the petals I used shades R14, R17, R29 and R59. The leaves were shaded with YG63 and YG67. The flower centers were colored with T9 and I added some white accents with a gel pen.
I ombre'd some cardstock with Copic Markers in shades BG15, BG18, T9 and some colorless blender than used Lil'Inker Designs die to cut the 'hello' sentiment.  The 'gorgeous' sentiment is from WPlus9. It was embossed with white embossing powder.
After the card base was colored, I die cut the center panel with Lil'Inker's stitched rectangle die. I scattered some sequins from Lucy's Little Shop and clear drops from Papertrey Ink.

Thanks for stopping by for a peek!

Michelle

4 comments:

Kim Heggins said...

Stunning card...love those beautiful colors!

Lisa Elton said...

Wow, so bright and beautiful!!

Michelle said...

Ooh! I love your rich red blooms and gorgeous design, Michelle! Thanks for joining us at CAS(E) This Sketch!

Michelle said...

A-mazing anemones..... and love, love this beautiful color palette! A fabulous addition to the CTS gallery!!