Wednesday, February 15, 2017

Febuary 15: Paper Sweeties Febuary 2017 New Release Party!

Hello again!
Welcome back to the Paper Sweeties February Release!

The new release is available in the Sweeties Shop today!

I couldn't resist making up some treat bags...a prelude to the ones I wil recreate for Easter, lol!
Preferably, I will have some yummy Easter candy! However, the kids totally loved the Hershey Kiss bags!!! 
I stamped the bunnies with black ink from Memento and colored them with Copic markers. I added a bow to all three...a cute hair accent for the girls and a bowtie for the little guy! I added some white accents with a gel pen.
I added the bunnies to Sweet Cuts-Stitched Tags #1,  the carrots and eggs are from the set Wagon Add-On: Bloom and Grow. I embellished the tags with some ribbon, twine, buttons and mini clothspins.

I am adding this to Tag You're It...my inspiration was the furry animal

And also Word Art Wednesday...anything goes
Grab our badge:

Please hop along with the designers for some fun inspiration!!!

Thanks for peeking!!!

Michelle

12 comments:

Jill Norwood said...

Such sweet tags and treats! You cannot go wrong with Hershey's kisses! Love all the cute carrots and eggs with the sweet bunnies!

Maria said...

Sweet tags for your treat bags, Michelle!! So cute!!

Karen Letchworth said...

Such sweet little treat bags. Great way to use the adorable new Hoppy Easter set. Love your creativity, as always. Paper Sweeties is the CUTEST ever!! I'd love to have you stop by and play along in our challenge at Word Art Wednesday for another chance to win, and to give PS more exposure. I'd love to have you join us!
www.wordartwednesday.blogspot.com

Have a blessed week,
Karen Letchworth

Lisa Elton said...

Sweet little trio of tags Michelle! I like the bunny with the carrots!

Kim Heggins said...

These are just too darn cute...love your sweet bunnies!

Karen Letchworth said...

Hi again, Michelle!
I'm So glad you came by to link up with us. I'm delighted to have you here, and hope that you will join us often. Have a blessed week!
Karen Letchworth
Word Art Wednesday

Ginny Maxam said...

Hi Michelle, such sweet treat bags! How could a person cut them open?? Love your coloring too! Thanks for joining in the challenge on Word Art Wednesday! Ginny M DT

Kara Lynne said...

Those little bunny tags are adorable, Michelle! I love the little details like the bows and carrots and eggs! Thanks for joining in on the fun over at Tag, You're It!

Erin (Homemade Cards by Erin) said...

Seriously love the carrots! Many thanks for joining us at Tag You're It Challenge.

Marybeth said...

Love all your sweet critter tags, Michelle! Each one adorable!!!! Thanks for joiing us at Tag You're It!

artful-notions said...

I know who's house I'm coming to for Easter... adorable tags, Michelle. Love your coloring and detailing of each one! So glad you entered in the fun at Tag You're It!

Donna said...

Very sweet.
Thanks for joining us at Tag You're It!