Tuesday, February 14, 2017

Febuary 14: Paper Sweeties Febuary 2017 New Release Sneak Peeks!

Hey there!
It's sneak peek time with Paper Sweeties!

I KNOW you are going to LOVE this month's release...just in time for Easter!!!
Debbie has created one new stamp set and coodinating die set...
The set includes five Easter eggs (shown), large and small bow (shown), banner (shown), the cutest peeking bunny (shown below), a flower bloom and four sentiments ( one shown here, one below). I colored the bows, banner and eggs with Copic Markers. I added glitter to the eggs.  I stamped the images with black ink from Memento.
I used two other dies from previous releases... Sweet Cuts Basket and Sweet Cuts- Sweet Borders. I watercolored the basket with frayed burlap distress ink. I used the scallop border die to die cut some pattern paper  to resemble a fabric basket liner. 

Here is that stinkin' cute bunny!!!! Just LOVE him!!!  I added a few extra's from previously released sets... the 'Hello' banner is from Wagon Add-On: Bloom and Grow, the cloud and grass are from Sweet Cuts Let's go to the Beach .
I used memento black ink and Copic Markers to color. I added some white accents with a gel pen. 
Other supplies used: pattern paper from My Favorite Things and stitched scalloped border die from Mama Elephant.

I am adding this to Addicted to Stamps and More

ans Simon Says Stamp...cute theme
wed-newchallenge-header
and Sunday Stamps...sketch challenge


Please check out the design team creations...they will knock your socks off!!!

Nancy Salkeld

Thanks for stopping by!!!

Michelle

10 comments:

Jill Norwood said...

Michelle both cards are lovely! Love the scalloped basket liner and the tiny bows on each side! And love how you colored all of the eggs! Beautiful post!

stampwithamyk said...

Sweet cards! Love your pretty spring colors and the Easter images are too cute! Thanks for joining us at Sunday Stamps, hope to see you again soon!

Maria said...

Beautiful Easter basket filled with glittery eggs, Michelle!! And, love the card with the sweet bunny, gingham background, and fun banner!!

Lisa Elton said...

These are both just as cute as can be Michelle! I like the sparkly eggs on the first one!

Nance said...

Wonderful cards, Michelle! Love those glitter eggs and the gingham "cloth" in the basket!

Caryn said...

SUCH cute cards, love the soft colours.
Thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Blog.
Hugs,
Caryn xxx

Kim Heggins said...

These are so stinkin' cute!

Claire Broadwater said...

Such adorable cards! That little bunny makes me smile and those glittery eggs are so FUN! So happy you joined us at Sunday Stamps! XX

Lisa said...

Very cute cards!

Thanks for joining us at Sunday Stamps!

Teresa Kline said...

super cute card, luv the bunny and eggs! I am so glad you played along with us at
sunday stamps!


blog-paperie blooms
ig-2klines

sparkle & shine, kindness *~*