Saturday, February 25, 2017

Best Wishes...

Hello there!
Hope you are enjoying your weekend!
My family and I returned home from a trip to Florida where we visited some family. What a fantastic time we had!!! The kids had the week off from school and the weather was beautiful!!

As I was doing tons of laundry I made sure to multi-task and get inky too! 
I couldn't pass on this month's Papertrey Ink's blog hop...
Blog-hop-logo
Feb Blog Hop Inspiration
I LOVE the attention to detail some people have when arranging pieces for a photo...amazing!
I went along with the wedding theme...
All stamps and dies are from PTI. for the sentiments I used Grand Ampersand and Mat Stack 2. I embossed them with gold powder. 
I used the set Leaf Prints and stamped the background with a small leaf and gray flannel ink from Memento. Than I switched to the larger leaves and used Colorbox inks in boysenberry, orchid and green moss.
I layered the leaves and added some gold thread. For the finishing touch I scattered some clear drops from PTI and gold sequins from Lucy's shop.

Now I'll wait patiently for someone to get married, lol!
I am also adding this to 

Thanks for stopping by for a peek!!

Michelle

16 comments:

Natasha said...

Wow! The leafy bouquet is so pretty! Also love the banner sentiment look!

Skrater said...

This is just so beautiful! The leaves are lovely. Thanks for sharing!

Lisa Elton said...

Your card is gorgeous Michelle! I love the ink colors you used and your wonderful design. CUTE family photo!

Kelly said...

Beautiful leaves in those colors, and so glad got to get a little sunshine with your sweet family!!

Jill Norwood said...

Love this gorgeous card! The leaves are so beautiful!

Rema said...

Fabulous card! Love it.

Marcia HIll said...

GORGEOUS card Michelle! Your colorful leaves are so pretty and love the touches of gold you incorporated...very striking card!! :0)

Diana K said...

I'm loving the colours you used and most especially that fabulous pink leaf! I think you may have convinced me to finally add that set to my collection. :)

Maria said...

Glad you had a wonderful time visiting family! Awesome photo of you and family! And, your card is so pretty with the colorful leaves and gold sentiment!!

Melanie MacKenzie said...

Simply amazing card Michelle. The leaves are gorgeous!

Kathy Mc said...

Gorgeous wedding card, Michelle! Love how you stamped leaves on the background in addition to your colorful Die-cuts.

Kim Heggins said...

Love your beautiful vacation photo...so sweet. Your card is just beautiful, love those leaves in these gorgeous colors.

artful-notions said...

Bea-u-ti-ful Michelle! Those leaves in those colors light up your card. So does the gold embossed sentiment. Lovely, lovely card! Love your family photo. You have a beautiful family!

nancy said...

This is a fabulous card, Michelle. The colorful leaves look incredible against the muted background. So glad that you had a fantastic vacation.

Leigh Penner said...

Beautiful!

Deepti Aggarwal said...

WOW!!! What an awesome card..love the colors and the way you have arranged all the leaves..Thank you so much for joining us at Happy Little Stampers - Anything goes with dies challenge. Hugs xx Deepti