Sunday, January 22, 2017

You're Amazing

Hello there!
Hope you are enjoying a relaxing weekend...were you able to get to CHA? Not me ☹...I promise myself that one year I will get there!!

Today I am sharing a card with you I created using some challenges...
 and 

I used a few products from different manufactures.
 The tassel stamps set is from Hero Arts. I used Color Box inks in sky blue, cyan and silver. The embossed sentiment is from Paper Smooches, Space Cadet. The word die is from Verve, Amazing Adjectives.

 I added a border of embossed stitches with a scor bug than layered glitter cardstock from My Favorite Things. 
Thanks for stopping by for a peek!

Michelle

6 comments:

Marisa said...

Wonderful mix of colours and use of the sketch. Thanks for joining us at The Curtain Call!

Lisa Elton said...

Marvelous card Michelle! I like the little bit of sparkle and the fun embossed border!

Leigh Penner said...

Wonderful take on the inspiration photo and on the sketch!

Maria said...

Lovely CAS card with the fun tassel background, Michelle!!

Stella said...

Your tassel background is fab! CAS at its best!

Michelle said...

Beautiful colors and detail/sparkle..... just perfect for CTS #205!