Friday, January 6, 2017

Wherever you go...

Hello there!
Winter has finally settled here in New York...we've had some snow fall this morning and some more is on the way. You know what I'll be doing!!! 
I'm stopping by tonight to share what I created today...
I'm joining the challenge over at SugarPea Designs, Mix It Up. All the stamp sets I used are SugarPea Designs, Fall Fox, Lovely Leaves and coordinating dies, Going Places, and Home. 

and Fusion Card Challenge...I used the photo inspiration
I used black ink from memento to stamps the fox and sentiment. The fox was stamped several times and fussy cut to add dimension to the scarf and the fence. 
I used Copic Markers in shades (fox and clothes) E70, E74, E40, R27, R29, C2, C3, C5 and C7, (fence) W1, W2, W3, W6. White accents were added using a gel pen. The hearts and berries were stamped with WPlus9 sweet gelato and Hero Arts  cup o' joe shadow ink. The acorns were stamped using WPlus9 old gold and appletini. I added a bottom half to this fox...

The leaf was stamped with old gold and soft brown shadow ink. I lightly inked up the background with Color Box inks in cape cod and plum berry.  I die cut the base of the card with Avery Elle's wonky die. For the finishing touches I added some rustic twine, pattern paper pennants and some clear sequins. 
I am also adding this to Simon Says Stamp...something new...a new journey.
wed-newchallenge-header

Thanks for peeking!!!

Michelle

8 comments:

Maria said...

The little fox is just darling waving "hi" behind the fence, Michelle! Pretty banner with leaf, too! It's frigid cold here in NW Ohio, but no snow. Take care and stay warm!

Lisa said...

Oh gosh is this ever cute Michelle!! Love that sweet little fox!

Michelle said...

Awww! Michelle, this little guy is so cute! I adore this gorgeous card! Thanks for joining us at the Fusion 3rd Anniversary celebration!

Linda Callahan said...

This is sooooo adorable! Your coloring is spot on! Glad you joined us at Fusion!

MackieMade Paper Creations said...

So adorable!!! I love the leaf embellishment ! Just perfect!

Mandy said...

Gorgeous CAS card Michelle! Beautifully embellished & the image is adorable.
Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
Mandy xx

Lyndal said...

Super gorgeous card Michelle - fabulous colouring! So glad you joined in the 3rd Anniversary fun @ FUSION!

Tracey McNeely said...

Such a fun design, I love that little critter and your maple leaf tags. Thank you for sharing with us this month at SugarPea Designs!