Tuesday, January 3, 2017

Nuts and Bolts About You...

Hi there!
I'm stopping by tonight to share a card with you...no kidding, right?!!!
I followed the sketch from CAS(E) This Sketch...
Love this sketch from Leigh!

I used the stamp set Boom Bots from Paper Smooches...aren't they adorable!!! I stamped the mini bots and sentiment with memento black ink and colored them Copic Markers in shades RV00, R81, BG000, and BG01. 

I stamped the background with individualstamps from the set and used inks from WPlus9 in gelato and lake house and Hero Arts soft blossom. I added some white accents with a gel pen and scattered some clear gems from Pretty Pink Posh. 
The pattern paper and silver cardstock are from My Favorite Things. The black twine is from Michaels.

I'm also adding this to Simon Says Stamp...
wed-newchallenge-header
Thanks for peeking!
Michelle

7 comments:

Lisa said...

I don't think I've ever seen a robot card done in soft colors like this. But IT WORKS!! This is adorable!

Aileen Ryan said...

So so clever, I love this. Fantastic way to add colour to our robots and the background is perfect.

Stella said...

You nailed that sketch. Brilliant; your robots are the cutest. Fun and fab card!

Mandy said...

Wonderful card Michelle! It's super cute and beautifully stamped.
Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge & Happy New Year!
Mandy xx

Maria said...

Awww...super cute card with the robots! Awesome background stamping and lovely color!!

Kim Heggins said...

Just adorable...love all your sweet robots.

donna mikasa said...

Adorable take on the sketch! Love those robots!