Monday, January 16, 2017

January 16: Paper Sweeties January 2017 New Release Rewind!

Hello there!
Welcome back to day 3, the last day of the Paper Sweeties Release...

 Here are the new sets available...


I needed a wedding card for a couple who already lived together... I thought the cozy home, hearts and sentiment all worked together perfectly!!!
I stamped the background with a scalloped border stamp from the set Sweet Borders and sweet melon ink from Color Box. I stamped the home, hearts and sentiment with black ink from Memento. I added color with Copic Markers in shades BG70, BG72, R20, R22, and E40. I added some white accents with a gel pen. The sentiment is from the set Smitten...on sale too!!!!!
I embellished the card with a button, ribbons and twine from Michaels and some dreamy sequins you can find in the Sweeties Shop!!!
(Other supplies: pattern paper from My Favorite Things and cloud order die from Lawn Fawn.)

I am adding this to the Inkspirational Challenge...the cue word is flutter...the hearts are all a flutter!

and Just Us Girls...all over stamping ( at least on the right side of my card ;)

Thanks for stopping by for a peek!
Hope you enjoyed this month's release!
Check out what the designs created for you today!


See you next time!!!

Michelle

8 comments:

Larissa Heskett said...

Such a BEAUTIFUL Card!! I LOVE the Design!! =)

Maria said...

So beautiful, Michelle!! Wonderful soft colors! Perfect sweet sentiment and house! Gorgeous ribbon treatment, too!!

Jill Norwood said...

Acwonderful wedding card Michelle! Love the border stamped BG and soft colors!!!! Beautifully done!

Bobby said...

Wonderful wedding card, Michelle. I love the hearts coming from the chimney and the color combo you used. Thanks for sharing your card at Just Us Girls.

Lisa Elton said...

This fabulous Michelle!! Love the colors and your sweet design. Pretty card!!

MackieMade Paper Creations said...

So sweet and beautiful! Love the colors and the ribbons!

Nancy said...

This is a perfect wedding card Michelle! Your design is awesome! Love the scalloped background! Would never have thought to do that and it WORKS! Thanks for joining us at Just Us Girls!

Marina said...

Love the fresh colours on this pretty card. Thank you for joining us at Inkspirational Challenges.