Sunday, January 15, 2017

January 15: Paper Sweeties January 2017 New Release Party!

Hello again!
Happy to have you back for day 2 of the Paper Sweeties January Release

The new stamp set and coordinating die set, 
will be available for purchase today!
How cute is that sun?!! Don't you just love the rainbow and cloud?!!! I stamped the sun several times with Hero Arts shadow ink in butter bar onto watercolor cardstock. I stamped the rainbow with black ink from Memento than added color with Copic Markers.  I die cut the images and adhered onto blue cardstock. 
I added the sentiment to the inside of the card, and a little sunshine!
Love it!
Other supplies used: scalloped die from My Favorite Things

Hope you'll check out what the design team created today!

6 comments:

Jill Norwood said...

Michelle this card is sweet as can be! I love that sweet sunshine smiley face too! Great card design my dear!

Maria said...

Love all those smiley sunshines, Michelle!! Pretty rainbow, too!!

Karen Letchworth said...

Super cute. Those sunshine faces are so sweet.
Blessings,
Karen

MackieMade Paper Creations said...

All of that sweet sunshine brings a smile to my face!!!!! So cute! Love the soft blue, too!

Larissa Heskett said...

Such a SWEET SWEET CARD!! =)

Lisa Elton said...

This is such a happy card, and cute too!!