Saturday, January 14, 2017

January 14: Paper Sweeties January 2017 New Release Sneak Peeks!

Hello there!
Debbie has designed the sweetest set this month, Somewhere Over the Rainbow and coordinating Sweet Cuts Dies.
The house stamps and die is so cute! I love the floating hearts stamps...you can place them anywhere!

I followed the color palette from Can You Case It...love these colors!
I stamped the house twice, than trimmed the roof and door and propped them up for dimension.  I stamped the images with black ink from Memento and colored them with Copic Markers in shades BG000, BG01, BG02, RV25, C2, C3 and C5. I added some white accents with a gel pen.
I used the cloud die to cut the clouds two times. I use pattern papers from M Mind's Eye and My Favorite Things. I stitched the perimeter of the card base with my machine. 
 How sweet is that sentiment?! I added a cord bow and Paper Sweeties sequins you can find in the Sweeties Shop!
Come hop along for some inspiration from the design team!


Thanks for stopping by for a peek!
See you tomorrow for day 2!

Michelle

13 comments:

Jill Norwood said...

Love this sweet card! Adorable house and scene! And you know I love that gingham!

Karen Letchworth said...

Such a sweet card, Michelle!
I love the little accents you've added. Super cute.
Blessings,
karen

Amber said...

This is absolutely adorable - thanks for playing along with our color challenge this week at Can You Case It! -Amber, DT

Maria said...

Sweet card with the beautiful colored house!! Love the gingham background, clouds, and banners, too!!

Stella said...

This is so cute! I love that heart stamp; such a fun detail! Lovely card!

MackieMade Paper Creations said...

Your card is so adorable! I love the little banners!

Debbie said...

Absolutely adorable ... love the heart smoke coming out of the chimney!

Wynne said...

Michelle...love your card...that house is adorable! Thanks for playing with us at CYCI ~ Wynne

Rose Packer said...

What a Gorgeous Card, Michelle. That house is just so cute. Love your colouring work here too. Thanks for playing along at CYCI - Rose.

Lisa Elton said...

Sweet colors, sweet card!!

Crystal O. Minkler said...

Adorable card, Michelle! I love the offset clouds and your coloring on the house is perfect... love the touches of white! Thanks for playing along with CYCI! ~ Crystal

HolyLise said...

Oh my word, your card is just so cute! Love the little house and all the details! Thanks for joining us at the CYCI challenge - Josefine :)

Eva Bussom said...

Your design is super cute! Thank for joining CYCI :) Eva