Thursday, December 1, 2016

Paper Sweeties Inspiration Challenge - December 2016

Hello there crafters!
Happy December 1st!!!
I swear, every year Christmas creeps up on me faster and faster!!!
Makes me feel alot older!
To kick off the month, let's play along with the Paper Sweeties Inspiartion Challenge


* Special December Holiday winner will receive a $100 gift certificate for a shopping spree! *



Stop by the blog every day for Paper Sweeties Inspiration for the talented designers and friends!!!

I pulled out last months release...Merry Little Christmas. I just love the snowflakes and wrapped presents!!!
The sentiment is a perfect fit too!
I stamped the snowflakes with Hero Arts shadow ink in soft blossom and Heidi Swapp ink in teal. The sentiment and gifts were stamped with black ink from memento and shaded with Copic Markers in R81, R83, R35, R37, BG15 and BG18. I added some white accents with a gel pen. 
Other supplies used: pattern paper from My Mind's Eye, circle die from Spellbinders, stitched rectngle die from Avery Elle.

Hope you hop along with the designers and play along!




8 comments:

Lisa said...

What a delightful card Michelle, such sweet colors!

Lin said...

Yes, where does the time go? Love your soft colors on this card, Michelle - thanks for playing along with us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge!

Maria said...

Very pretty, Michelle!! Love all the polka dots, snowflakes, and sweet presents!!

Debbie said...

This ... card ... is ... beautiful, Michelle! All those polka dots and snowflakes just make me smile :)

Stella said...

Such a sweet and lovely design. I love your choice of non traditional colours!

MackieMade Paper Creations said...

I just love how you used the colors for this sweet card!!!!

Kim Heggins said...

Just so sweet...love those pretty packages.

Kim S said...

Such sweet colors! Love them in the polka dots, snowflakes and presents. LOVE the accents on your presents! Thank you for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches.