Monday, December 26, 2016

Merry & Bright

Hello there!!!
Hope you enjoyed a very Merry Christmas with family and friends!
It was such a wonderful time for us! 
Today has been relaxing and quiet with some time set aside for laundry and crafting!
So I am playing along with Papertrey Ink's 2016 December Blog Hop...
Blog hop inspiration
I love this incredible inspiration photo...love the confetti and the color scheme!!!

I decided to use PTI's Holiday Cheer stamp set.  I stamped the wreath using Memento ink in gray flannel. I added some color with Copic Markers in shadesR81, R83, YG13, YG17, BG000, BG02, YR21 and YR24.
I added some white accents with a gel pen...although I mayhave gone overboard!!! I added some confetti to the background with dye inks from Hero Arts butter bar, soft leaf and soft blossom, and WPlus9 lake house. I used a rectangle stitched die from Lil'Inker Designs to cut the panel and some silver glitter cardstock from MFT. 
I am also adding this to Simon Says Stamp: Make it Sparkle
wed-newchallenge-header

Thanks for peeking!

Michelle

17 comments:

Michelle said...

Be still my CAS-loving heart! What a gorgeous card, Michelle. The silver frame to your simple scene is perfect.

adele holcomb said...

This turned out great, Michelle! Love all the white space and the glittery frame. A very cheerful card!

Rosemary said...

so very pretty, michelle!!

Teddra said...

Love your card. I think it's my favorite of the day!,

Janet said...

It's perfect! I'm not familiar with that particular stamp...and thought the white was part of it. I don't think you went overboard at all!
Happy 2017. Thanks for taking the time to blog.

Cindy Boney said...

Beautiful card! Great coloring and sparkle!!

Marcia HIll said...

Fun and bright and just PERFECT...love it!! :0)

Lisa said...

This is cute Michelle! The wreath looks so sweet in this colors palette!

Kim Heggins said...

What a sweet card...love your fabulous wreath!

Jane said...

Stunning! Love all those candy colours with the silver. Thanks for playing at AAA Cards.

artful-notions said...

Hi Michele! Haven't used that set for a while, and am inspired to pull it out! Beautiful layout with those fun colors. Love the shimmery sides too. Hugs!

Leigh Penner said...

Beautiful!

Maria said...

Beautiful wreath with lovely color, Michelle!! Happy to hear you had a wonderful Christmas!! And, Happy New Year!!

Greta said...

Oh wow--maybe my favorite card in the hop! Love the design & your coloring--including the white gel pen! Fabulous card!

debby4000 said...

Oh what a beautiful Christmas CAS card.
Thank you for joining us at Simon says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.
Luv
Debby

Aileen Ryan said...

Beautiful card Michelle, love the softness of the colours used with the silver and the CAS design. Perfect

Jenny Colacicco said...

Absolutely gorgeous! Love the sparkling border and the pretty colours! Thanks for sharing at AAA Cards! Jenny x