Thursday, December 15, 2016

May Your Holiday Be Merry & Bright

Hello there Paper Sweeties Fans!!!!

I hope you have been following the Paper Sweeties month long designer blog hop!!!!
The Sweeties designers and some special Sweeties friends are sharing their talents each day!
Today is my day to share!!!
25DaysofChristmas
I wanted to create a set of china my grandmother use to drink her tea from. I vaguely recall the pattern detail but it was similar to an older Lenox china set.
 I used the set Eat Cake for the tea cups. I stamped them with Memento black ink. The sprig of holly is from the December Planner Series Happy Holidays. I randomlly stamped the holly onto the cups. I used Copic Markers in shades E41, R29, R59, G07 and G28 to color the images. Than I added some white dots with a gel pen.
I lightly inked up the background with Colorbox ink in Cape Cod than stamped the snowflakes from the set Merry Little Christmas. Lastly, I inked up the sentiment from the same set with black ink from Memento. 
The pattern papers are from My Mind's Eye. The cord and bells are from Michaels. The sequins are Pretty Pink Posh.
I am also adding this to the 2016 Winter Coffee Lovers Blog Hop
Winter 2016 Blog Hop

Thanks for stopping by!

Michelle

20 comments:

Arianna Barbara said...

Wow!!! Such a delightful card!!

Ceal said...

So pretty! Love the tiny bells

Team Clark said...

This is so beautiful! Great paper combo and love the beautiful cups. Hugs, Autumn

Debbie said...

LOVE the tea cups you created inspired by your grandmother's holiday china - so clever and beautiful, Michelle!!

Shelly said...

This is so pretty!

Heidi Stamps said...

Great card! I love the pattern in the little cups and the design of your card is fab! How wonderful to have real jingle bells!

Helen F. said...

Too pretty ~ got to find my jingle bells!

Verna Angerhofer said...

Beautiful and festive card design. I love those cups a lot!

Lisa said...

Your paper pieced cups are very pretty Michele!! I also like the strips of DP. Lovely card!!

M Samuelson said...

Simply Stunning!! Everything is so festive and I love the holly berries on the cups, thank you so much for sharing

~amy~ said...

Michelle, this is PERFECT. The added holly leaves and berries is so festive!

Rebecca Yahrling said...

Love everything about this delicious card - gorgeous!

Maria said...

Beautiful tea cups, Michelle!! Great choice of patterned papers and love the festive holly...so pretty!!

Fiki said...

wonderful card!

Jill Norwood said...

Michelle this is such a sweet card! Love how you used your Grandmother's teacups as inspiration! So beautiful!

MackieMade Paper Creations said...

So pretty , Michelle! I am in love with those teacups!!!!!

Teri Wilde said...

Lovely, lovely card.

Hetty said...

Love the cups and the little bells.

Lisa said...

Michelle, this is so pretty! Love the mix of papers you used and those faint snowflakes in the background!

Helen Gullett said...

What a beautiful card, Michele. LOVE those cups :)