Friday, December 16, 2016

Joy

Hello there!
Brrrrr!!!
It's chilly here in New York!
I don't feel much like leaving the house :(
But, I am happy to share another card with you!
I used the set Warm Hearts from Paper Smooches. I randomly stamped the coffee cup and holly...two of my favorite winter accessories. I used memento black ink and Copic Markers in shades E40, E70, E74, R83, R85, BG000, YG13 and YG17.
I die cut the background with Avery Elle's Wonky Stitches. I added some white accents with a gel pen. I layered the snowman ontop of Paper Smooches Fringe Die, some more holly and coffee and a wood sentiment from Michaels.  The strip of pattern paper is My Mind's Eye.  The white cord is also Michaels.
I scattered some sequins from Pretty Pink Posh and Lucy's Little Shop.

I am playing along with the 2016 Winter Coffee Lovers Blog Hop
Winter 2016 Blog Hop



Thanks for peeking!
Stay warm!

Michelle

17 comments:

~amy~ said...

Michelle, this is perfect! LOVE your stamping and color choices.

M Samuelson said...

your card is simply stunning, I had to look real close as it looked printed but you colored all those tiny stamps individually.. Perfect!! Thank you for sharing

Arianna Barbara said...

Super super cute!!! I love all of your card!!!

Shelly said...

Sooo pretty and sweet!

Maria said...

Oh! Beautiful fun card, Michelle! Love the background stamping, snowman, and joy sentiment!!

Helen F. said...

This is so pretty, Michelle!

Verna Angerhofer said...

Beautiful card design. Great colors.

Fiki said...

very nice card!

Ceal said...

Gorgeous!!!

Lisa said...

This is so cute Michelle! I like the playful cups and holly dancing in the background!!

Rebecca Yahrling said...

This is just gorgeous! One of my favorites. Beautiful design details.

MackieMade Paper Creations said...

Gorgeous card! And that wooden joy is perfect for your card!

Teri Wilde said...

Such a fun card. I love the snowman!

Hetty said...

Fery FESTIVE card!!

Leigh Penner said...

Super sweet take on the inspiration photo!

Lisa said...

So beautiful! Love this!

Silke Ledlow said...

Awesome card Michelle! Thank you for joing the Curtain Call!