Tuesday, December 6, 2016

...Comfort and Joy

Hello there!

Just dropping by to share a card with you!
I finally completed my set of Christmas cards...I'll mail them by the weekend.
I used an oldie but goodie stamp set and coordinating dies from Paper Sweeties, Ho Ho Ho. I stamped the images with memento black ink and added color with some Copics, G24, G46, YG25, E44, E47, E49, E57, E59, BG11, BG15, R35, R37, R81, R83, Y15 and Y17.
The scalloped circle die and sentiment are from My Favorite Things, Deer Friends.  The snowflake die is Spellbinders. I used colorbox ink in cyan to ink up the snowflake and background sky. I added a little bakers twine with a bow.
I added some white accents with a gel pen and finished the card off with some sequins from Lucy's little Shop.

I am adding this card to Curtain Call


Don't forget to play along with the Paper Sweeties Inspiration Challenge

Thanks for stopping by for a peek!

Michelle

8 comments:

Debbie said...

Love, love, love this sweet little card, Michelle - xoxox

Lisa said...

Way to rock the multiple challenges Michelle!! This is an adorable card. I like your double twine bow!!

Jane said...

Love those little images so beautifully arranged on the circular background. Thanks for playing at AAA Cards.

Stella said...

Such a cute but also gorgeous christmas card. And perfection in CAS:)

Maria said...

Super sweet card with the ginger and the tree, Michelle!!

Leigh Penner said...

This is adorable! Super sweet take on the inspiration photo!

Karen Letchworth said...

Thanks for sharing your sweet creation with us at Curtain Call. We hope you will join us again and share more of your wonderful art with us.
Blessings,
Karen Letchworth
Guest Designer

www.karen-mycuprunnethover.blogspot.com

Justine Hovey said...

Beautiful card and I love that light blue. I know how hard it is to get that perfect blend. Thanks for playing along at AAA Cards!