Thursday, November 17, 2016

Paper Sweeties November 2016-Release Rewind!

Hello there!
I'm sorry to be so late in posting the Paper Sweeties November Release...life really threw us a curve ball this month!!! But hopefully it is calming down and my family and I can get back to our normal routine!

I am showing you all my projects that should have been displayed over the last three days.
The new release includes
PS-171
PS-190
SC-190
PS-193
SC-193

I combined the new sets with some older sets like, Merry and Bright and Snow Time.  I taped the christmas tree die to cardstock and inked it with Color Box ink in green and the trunk with espresso.  I masked the background and used Color Box ink in cyan for the sky.
I stamped the images with black ink from Memento and colored them with Copic Markers. I added some faux stitches with a white gel pen. The bow is from Sweet Cuts Stitched Tags 2.
I just love the pink background on this card! I used shabby pink ink from Color Box to shade the oval mask. The images were stamped with black ink and colored with Copic Markers. I embossed the snowflakes onto vellum cardstock.
LOVE these deer and that sleigh!!! I added some white accents with a gel pen. Finished it with some sequins found in the Sweeties Shop!
How cute is this card!
My daughter helped me create it! We googled some gingerbread clip art and found this...
E:

Here is a list of Paper Sweeties sets we used... the new Sweet Treats set, Sweet Cuts Tea for Two, Sweet Cuts Thanks Snow Much, Sweet Cuts Be Happy. I used distress ink in antique linen to shade the tea pot. Other ink I used are sweet gelato from WPlus9, and green apple from Color Box. I stamped the images with black ink and colored them with Copic Markers. We finished the card off woth some sequins and twine found in the Sweeties Shop!

You can see what the design team created and showcased throughout the week on their blogs!


Hope you enjoyed this post!
Thanks for stopping by!

Michelle






5 comments:

Maria said...

Oh, there she is with her awesome projects!!! I was just about ready to email Debbie to see if she knew things were alright your way...whew! So glad to see your wonderful creations, Michelle! The deer cards are so sweet...fab coloring! Your ginger house steals the show!!! It looks so magical...sweet details...just so CUTE!!! Hope all is going much better for you and family! Take care and have a blessed Thanksgiving, hugs!!

Lisa said...

Oh my gosh...the gingerbread teapot is over the top CUTE Larissa!! Love the sweet little deer too, but that teapot card, WOWZA girl!!

Lisa said...

Oops...sorry Michelle I called you Larissa!! She came up after you on my reader today!! At least you're on the same team LOL!!!

Kim Heggins said...

Wow....so, so, so in love with your festive and beautiful gingerbread tea pot, just amazing and so creative.

Jill Norwood said...

An amazing post of beautiful cards! I love the pretty masked backgrounds and of course the awesome teapot house! So sweet and adorable! So sorry it has been a difficult time! Hugs!!!!!