Tuesday, November 1, 2016

Paper Sweeties Inspiration Challenge - November 2016

Hello there!
Happy November!
If you are like me, this is your favorite time of year!
I'm happy to kick off the month with a new challenge from Paper Sweeties

Love this cozy color palette!!!
Ok, how can I not use the scarecrow this time of year!?! I used black ink from Memento and Copic Markers to color him. I added a few white accents with a gel pen and scattered some enamel dots.
I watercolored some cardstock with weathered wood distress ink than die cut the fence. I added some nails with a white gel pen. The sign is from the set Garden Time and the sentiment inside the sign and below the fence is from Hello Friend.  I added some white cord ehind the little man.

I followed the sketch from CAS(E) this Sketch

Simon Wednesday Challenge Blog

Hope you will hop along with the designers to see some amazing inspiration!

Beth Luetschwager  
Debbie Marcinkiewicz – Paper Sweeties
Nancy Salkeld
November Guest Designer:  Lori Turner

Hope you will play along!

Michelle

9 comments:

Leigh Penner said...

Super cute take on the sketch!

Lisa said...

ADORABLE card Michelle!!

Debbie said...

This couldn't be any sweeter, Michelle! Thanks so much for your wonderful inspiration!!!

Tracy Freeman said...

Such a sweet card, fab colouring and I love the little fence.
Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Stamp X

Stella said...

Such a great card.I love the idea of watercolouring a piece of paper with distress in and cutting that fence. It;s the perfect colour!

Kim Heggins said...

So sweet...love your adorable scarecrow!

MackieMade Paper Creations said...

The weathered wood fence just makes that cute scarecrow pop off the page! Love it!

Jill Norwood said...

Love thissweet card! Mr. Scarecow always makes me smile! And I love the scene you created with the wonderful fence!

Maria said...

Love seeing your create with the darling scarecrow, Michelle!! Awesome design and fab coloring!! Take care, hugs!!