Thursday, October 13, 2016

Paper Sweeties Plan Your Life Series - October 2016!

Hello there!
It's time to share the October Release over at Paper Sweeties!!!

We kick it off with a planner stamp set...
Fall Sentiments.
I used this set last month in my planner ( check it out here )
 but wanted to show you something different
I made the cutest halloween banner...LOVE it on my kitched window!
I stamped the images with Cup O' Joe ink from Hero Arts onto heart shaped canvas shapes I purchased fromMichaels. Than I colored them in with some Copic Markers.
I adhered them to some white doilies and than added them to some rope with mini clothes pins.
I embellished with some leaves and frosting seam binding and grape bakers twine found in the Sweeties Shop.
It was so much fun stamping and coloring with these tiny stamps!

Come hop along and check out what the planner gals created!

Debbie Marcinkiewicz – Paper Sweeties
Jeri Thomas

Thanks for stopping by for a peek!
See you back here tomorrow!

Michelle

6 comments:

Jill Norwood said...

Absolutely adorable!!!!! I love it!

Maria said...

What a sweet banner using the planner stamps, Michelle...very pretty!!!

Lisa said...

This is adorable!!

Michele K. Henderson said...

These little Halloween images in your banner are the cutest! I love how creative you are every week!

Jeri said...

This is just too fabulous, Michelle! Totally love your different design using the planner stamps! Way to multi-purpose!!!

Debbie said...

Oh ... my ... gosh! I can hardly stand the CUTNESS, Michelle! You are AMAZING! I LOVE this banner to pieces :)