Saturday, October 1, 2016

Paper Sweeties Inspiration Challenge - October 2016

Hello there!
Happy October!!!!
It's time for a new Inspiration Challenge with 
Hope you play along with us!
My mind went with a Thanksgiving theme. I pulled out a few stamps and dies from Paper Sweeties, Sweet Cuts Tree of life, Stand Add-on : Fall Harvest, Garden Time, Happy Thanksgiving
I added some splashes of distress ink in Peeled Paint to the background. I stamped the images with Cup O' Joe ink from Hero Arts. I colored the images and added some accents to the tree die with Copic Markers in shades E09, E23, E41, G20, G21, G94, YG03. I added some white accents with a gel pen.
 A little bit of twine...and all done!

Come hop along with us!
Beth Luetschwager  
Debbie Marcinkiewicz – Paper Sweeties
Nancy Salkeld
October Guest Designer:  Lori Turner

I am also playing along with Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
Simon Wednesday Challenge Blog

Thanks for peeking!

Michelle

9 comments:

Jill Norwood said...

Beautiful scene my dear! I love how you colored the tree! Absolutely gorgeous card!!!!!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Loveeeeeeeeeee this! LOVING that tree!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MackieMade Paper Creations said...

Love how you made that pretty birch tree!!! Great card!!!

Maria said...

Gorgeous birch tree and wonderful color...great design!!!

Lisa said...

Holy moly Michelle!! LOVE the birch tree and white pumpkins. This is MARVELOUS!!

Kathy Schweinfurth said...

Michelle, this is SOOO pretty!! Love how you did the tree -- brilliant!

Virginia Lu said...

So artful!! Thanks so much for playing Simon Says Stamp Wednesday “Anything Goes” Challenge! Beautiful colors and design. Well done!

Kim S said...

I love your fresh and clean fall scene. The sweet images are perfectly backed with the Peeled Paint splatters. Thank you for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches.

Michele K. Henderson said...

I love this Michelle! This is really a great idea, and I love how you made a birch tree. Love your ideas!
Take care!
Michele