Sunday, October 16, 2016

October 16: Paper Sweeties October 2016 New Release Rewind!

Hello there!
It's the last day for the Paper Sweeties October Release!
The new release is now availble in the Sweeties Shop!

Today we get to mix it up a bit...combine the new release with something previously released!
I used the snowflake from Merry Little Christmas and embossed some pattern paper from My Mind's Eye. I die cut the tag using  Sweet Cuts- Stitched Tags 1  and die cut the embossed paper and some vellum. I embossed the gift from Merry Little Christmas than added some color with Copic Markers.
This is what it looks like.
I made a couple and embellished them with Sweet Cuts Holly Days and some beautiful sequins found in the Sweeties Shop!
I added some white accents to the holly with a gel pen and finished the tags off with some gold twine and clothespins!

Hope you will join us!!!


Thanks for peeking!

Michelle

9 comments:

Maria said...

Gorgeous embossed tags, Michelle!! They look like two tags in one...so creative!! Very pretty paper for the holly, too!!

Jill Norwood said...

These are beautiful!!!!!! I love the embossed vellum over the patterned paper!

Jeri said...

Oh my goodness! These have to be the cutest tags I've ever seen! Great job on these!!!

Lisa said...

You had me with those delightful plaid holly leaves!!!

Emma Sims said...

These are gorgeous. Love the embossed vellum! hank you so much for joining us at Happy Little Stampers Christmas Challenge.

Emma - DT Member

Kim Heggins said...

So beautiful...love your sweet tags!

Stella said...

Your tags are gorgeous; lovely design and I am in awe of those gingham leaves; such a briliant idea!

Debbie said...

OMG, those vellum overlays and plaid holly leaves make these tags so special!!!

Linda said...

These tags are adorable! Thanks for playing along with the HLS Christmas challenge xx