Saturday, October 15, 2016

October 15: Paper Sweeties October 2016 New Release Party!

Hello there!
Welcome back to Day 2 of the Paper Sweeties October Release!
Here is a list of the new release...


I used a peppermint candy to make this festive Christmas card.  I masked the center of the card, where I wanted to add the sentiment, than stamped the candy randomly. 

 I added two rows of embossed dots with my scor-bug.  The candies were colored with Copic Markers and I added some white accents. I used black ink from Memento to stamp the sentiment and candy. I die cut the glittery sentiment with Paper Sweeties -Sweet Cuts-Happy and some glitter cardstock.
For a finishing touch I added two die cut peppermint candies, some cord and a clothespin.
I just love it!
I am adding this to Merry Monday Christmas...

and CAS(E) this Sketch...i flipped the sketch

Come hop along with the designers for some fun inspiration!


Thanks for peeking!

Michelle



9 comments:

MackieMade Paper Creations said...

Oh, I love your red and green candies!!! Such a fun Christmas card!

Jill Norwood said...

This is gorgeous!!! I love how you masked the sentiment area! It really sets off these sweet peppermints perfectly!

Maria said...

Love all those yummy peppermints!! Great design, Michelle!!!

Indy's Designs said...

Oh love these peppermints! Super festive and totally fun!

Bonnie said...

I love all your candies with the masked sentiment, Michelle! Brings back memories of all that wonderful hard candy we'd get at Christmas! Thanks for sharing at Merry Monday!

Lori said...

Love this CAS card, Michelle! Those peppermint candies bring back memories from when I was a kid :) Thanks for joining us at Merry Monday xoxoxo

Jeri said...

What a great way to use the candies!!!

Lisa said...

Sweets treats, very sweet card!

Leigh Penner said...

Super sweet card! I love how you rotated the sketch!