Friday, October 28, 2016

Merry & Bright

Hello there!
TGIF!!!!
It has been sucha long week...happy to see it end!

I am playing along with a few challenges and getting a head start on Christmas cards!
I received the ornament stamps and dies from Avery Elle, Retro Ornaments, a few weeks ago and could not wait to ink them up! The pine needles are from the same set.
I stamped the branches with ColorBox ink in green and moss green. The ornaments were stamped with black ink from Memento than colored with Copic Markers. I added some white accents with a gel pen than a light shimmer with Wink of Stella. 
The sentiment is from Papertrey Ink, Holiday Cheer.  The glitter cardstock is from My Favorite Things. The sequins are from Pretty Pink Posh.
The challenges I am playing along with are

and Happy Little Stampers October 

Thanks for stopping by for a peek!

Michelle

5 comments:

Lisa said...

I love the dimensional look this has!! This is beautiful Michelle!

Monika Reeck said...

HI Michelle
I love the dimensional too
and your coloring is so perfect
the bauble is a must to have stamp
love your adorable card
many thanks for joining with us at ATSM this week
hugs
Monika

Kim Heggins said...

Lovely card....what a sweet collection of beautiful holiday ornaments.

Karren said...

Fabulous card and a wonderful take on the sketch! Those retro ornaments colored in those colors are just perfect! Thanks so much for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches.

Susan Renshaw said...

Love the ornaments on your card!
Thank you for sharing with Happy Little Stampers!
Susan
Calling All Crafters! – My personal Blog!